Well I'm 15 and me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time when I was 13 we had sex a few times without a condom and he cummed in me, now I'm begging to get a wee bit fatter my breasts are killing me and I'm getting a little bit sick in the morning and after noon. Is there any chance I could be pregnant?( I'm still gettin my period but it's coming early and lasting 1-2 days) I am worried sick so someone please help..<3

No, i highly doubt you are pregnant. Periods can get a little unpredictable sometimes and as for your breasts, to me it just sounds like they are growing. When your breasts get sore and feel very tender, it usually just means they are growing.

And ummm....I'm not sure if you had unprotected sex anytime soon, i didn't really get that from your post, but I'm sure it's just nothing.

If you are realy concerned about this issue of yours, then just take a home-pregnancy test to know for sure:)

Don't freak out...calm down, love. You're definitaley stressing a little to much, which isn't good at all. Start having protected sex, or do not have sex at all. Knowing you are protected makes you feel a little better so just think about that:)

Goodluck & Godbless<3

Hiya,
Thanks got the reply but I'm really anxious I'm to scared to buy in and I'm al ready a 36 DD I high doubt it can be growing pain/:. I feel to embarrassed to talk to anyone especially my boyfriend we don't have any money for condoms and we are to embarrassed to go to a clinic. <3

Please don't be embaressed to go to the clinic...it's their job to deal with patients like you and your bf.
So please go to the clinic and get checked out, do it for yourself.
Now this can be that you are pregnant, but you wont know for sure unless you take a few tests and get checked out...