hi! this is super new to me, so i could use all the help please!

i had my period july 5th and ended july 9th. sunday july 10th at 12am i had unprotected sex with my bf and he did *** inside me, but i think a little. we were both drinking, so our heads were'nt all there. i took next choice MAP on tuesday july 13. i started to spot and have slight cramping 5 days later on july 18th all the way till the 23rd. My sypmtoms i have now are constipation, i'm always gassy now, head aches, and breast pains, i'm always tired to the point where once i lay down i knock out for hours not to mention that i never used to take naps at all! and i do have to use the restroom a little more often then usual. . . monday the 26th my cramps continue, and get more severe on wed july 28th all the way till wed august 4th and no period just white/ clear discharge with no odor. normally i get my period three to four days later, but nothing. then i had diarrhea on tues august 3rd (sorry Tmi). so i dont know whats going on with my body. i dont know if its in my head and a little stress, or the pill is still effecting me. i took a pregnancy test tuesday august 3rd and it came back neg but i just dont feel right. i'm supposed to get my period august 5th but i dont know now since they say that the MAP may delay your period, or you can get it earlier. . any answers?? please help! i would really appreciate it! thank you=)

Wait a couple days and take another pregnancy test. If it is still negative, you should definitely see your doctor.

thank you so much for the reply back!=)