On Sunday morning, the 12th (1-4 am) my boyfriend and I had sex for the first, and second time. He isn't a virgin, but I was. I didn't bleed or anything like that. The first time, he used a condom and it broke. He didn't cum though. Then, we got up, got a drink, etc. I went pee since I heard you're supposed to pee after sex, and then a little later we had sex again, without a condom. He might have gone to the bathroom, but I can't remember. He knew I was scared so he made sure he pulled out and came on my stomach. We cleaned it up with a bunch of blankets, then I got up, and went pee. I think he did, too. Then we just hung around for a little. In the morning, we both showered, etc and then I had to go somewhere and I came back later (probably noon) and we had sex without a condom again. He didn't cum and says he didn't precum. I knew he peed before that time. But this was still all knew to me, so of course, I was scared, so we bought "Next Choice", the generic form of Plan B and I took it Monday the 13th at 2pm and then 12 hours later. My ovulation day was the Friday the 10th and then we had sex Sunday the 12th. I'm supposed to get my period next Friday the 24th (and today is Friday the 17th, so one week) and I'm getting really scared. He keeps telling me there's no way I can be pregnant but I've never experienced this kind of situation before, so I'm scared. I'm not on birth control, so I'm even more scared. I keep Google searching different things about conception and early pregnancy and I know that sex and the morning after pill can mess up your cycle, but I really want some help from real people.

Hi Gmk,

First off, no form of birth control is 100% effective.  Your boyfriend is wrong, you can get pregnant.

Next Choice was a good idea.  You were having sex just about when you were at peak fertility and it only takes one sperm.

Your next few periods may be early or late AND heavier or lighter than normal.  If you are in doubt, wait at least two weeks after having sex, three weeks is better, and take a home test.  Use ONLY your first morning urine - it gives the best accuracy.

I would suggest you consider a daily birth control pill if you plan to be sexually active.  Emergency contraceptives are intended for "emergencies" and are not meant to be taken more than once a cycle.  They contain very large doses of hormones.

There is a chance of pregnancy but Next Choice is very effective within 72 hours.

Hope it helps.

I'm still scared, but thank you!

Okay my friend and her boyfriend had tried to have sex but she said he didn't go all the way in her and he didn't cum but her cherry got popped there was bleeding afterwards is there a possibility that she might be pregnant?

With ANY sexual contact there is a chance of pregnancy.