Ok, I recently got on birth control, the Nuva Ring. They told me to wait at least one month befire having unprotected sex, well I did all exept one time. This was about a week almost two weeks maybe before I was supposed to start my period. He didn't just pull out he actually finished inside of me. I started my period and all , it was pretty normal a little short, 3 days. Well I was wandering if there was any way that I could have had my period but became pregnant. And if so could I be showing signs already because I have been feeling really bad all week. A severe headache, dizzyness. fatigueness, and my stomach has been crampong up on the right side. I would like to know your opinion because I'm scared that if i could be my birth control will cause me to have a miss carraige.
Thanks.

There is a possiblity of becoming pregnant as the month was not waited out. You did not specifiy dates, this may help some. Take a HPT or go see your doctor as the nova ring could cause pregnancy complications.