Ive been on NuvaRing for about 4 months now and i have never had breakthrough bleeding. However my NuvaRing was suppose to go in on Sunday but I wasnt able to put it in until Monday. I wasnt completely done with my period but they tell you to put it in after 7 days of it being out.
They also ususally tell you to wait a week before you had sex but I didnt. On Thursday me and my boyfriend had sex and he pulled out as usual, and I peed right after hearing peeing kills most of the sperm.

On saturday morning I woke up bleeding a little and my friend told me it was just Breakthrough Bleeding because of my body getting used to my birth control.

It is now Tuesday (almost a week after i had sex) and im bleeding still and its kinda heavy like my period. I was reading about implement bleedind and im freaking out. Could I be preg? Or is it just breakthrough bleeding due to my birth control?

Peeing does not kill sperm, that is 100% inaccurate! Pee does not go up INTO YOUR VAGINA! It is completely false.

ONLY THE VERY FIRST MONTH of Nuva ring or birth control use, do you need to wait 1 week!

MOST likely you are bleeding because you put your ring in a day late! You are not supposed to go more than 7 days without a ring, and you did slightly increase your risk of pregnancy by missing the first day. You would not have IMPLANT bleeding yet, because it would take 6-13 days after sex for the egg, if you actually ovulated, to implant.

MOST LIKELY it is from using the ring one day late.. IF IT happens again your best bet is to get a morning after pill to take too, with your nuva ring, this is what is reccomended anytime you start a month late.

its under nakidfairygoddes good luck help me out!!