I'm 16 , & my daughter is 4 months old . I was breast feeding until she wax 6 weeks than got my period shortly after , I have had one period since she was born , but it was extremely light regular 5 days though now I'm expecting my period again , I'm a day late but I'm getting lots of brown spotting
also , after my first period I started my birth control ( nuva ring ) , & it came
out 3 days after during sex , if it comes out your suppose to rinse it off in warm water & re insert it so that's what I did , but day 7 on me being on this new birth control the condom broke during sex , could I have any chance of being pregnant it scares me because I tried everything to prevent a second baby at such a young age .

Well, if you were using the Nuva ring I guess that should protect you. I found that If Nuva ring is out for less than 3 hours you should rinse it with cool-to-lukewarm (not hot) water and reinsert it as soon as possible, at the latest within 3 hours. You should still be protected from pregnancy.

okayy thank you SO much ! I'm extremely against abortion , & I don't think I could handle another baby anytime soon , so even though I was only on nuva ring for a exacally a week it should still be affective ?
& another questin sorry if tmi , but is it normal to have a dark brown heavy period , with blood clots ?
I know it's alot of questions but i'm not close at all with my family

Hi again! I found that the NuvaRing becomes effective after 7 days of continuous use, so I guess it should be effective. As for the black clots in you period, most often, this is a part of the endometrium (uterine lining) shedding and is nothing to be concerned about. Many women have clots in their menstrual blood from time to time. Your menstrual blood becomes dark brown or almost black as you near the end of your period. This is a normal color change. It happens when the blood is older and not being expelled from the body quickly.