My husband & I are trying to get pregnant. This is our first month of tracking things and thus far... I spotted 6 dpo, I have had mild cramping in my lower abdomen and back. I have felt a pinches or slight pulls one side of my stomach around the same week of the spotting. The spotting was very miminum, in fact, just a pink drop on my underwear. The pains has left but now I have been nausea, tired more than usual, my boobies are slightly bigger and I've been experiencing white milky discharge with no odor or color changes, no itching or burning. I absoutlely sure that I don't have an infection or STD due to recent doctor appts.

I'm just wondering if I could be pregnant or is it too earlier to tell. I did a HPT yesterday and the result was negative. AF is due today, so I'm trying to give her some more time to show up before I test again. What do you think?

I just realized that I posted this to Women's Topic. I meant Pregnancy Topic, (I'm new here). Sorry!

You never really gave any specific dates as to when you had intercouse last, ovulation, or whether you have missed a period?
Testing too early will result in a negative result as there is not enough HCG present in your urine. As far as symptoms go, all women are different. Blood test can be more accurate or wait a while to test again. Good Luck

Sorry if I wasn't specific before. We had sex before, during and following ovulation. I spotted one day and one time at 6dpo. I am currently 14dpo and my cycle was due today. I'm going to wait a few days to see if AF shows up. I think I tested too earlier but all the symptoms plus the spotting has never occurred before. So I'm still unsure. The discharge is thowing me off. I'm not use to it!

Hey Jamie (if you don't mind me calling you by first name :-P) any luck so far? I am just off my period and TTC myself...so I am going to BD with my lovely fiance. Best of luck to you! If you'd like you can add me to MSN _[removed]_ later!

Hi Megaz,

No I don't mind the first name shout out! Congrats on your engagement. I am a newleywed and we are trying for our 1st also. So far so good...we haven't seen AF as of yet. I hope she has already taken a detour. I was due to start yesterday (Sunday) but no sign of anything. I've had all the usually symptoms of early pregnancy but they can also be misconstrued for period coming. The only thing that was off beat was the spotting which happened 6 days after I ovulated and my husband & I BD. So I am cautiously optimistic. I did a HPT way too early and of course it was negative so if nothing happens by the end of this week, I will test again. Thanks for the well wishes!

How long have you been off your cycle...are you approaching ovulation yet and hopefully CM? I wish you all the baby dust your heart can can handle!

Keep in contact!

Light spotting or implantation bleeding can occur 4 to 6 days after conception. Sounds like you may have your wish granted! You are right to wait a little longer than test again.

See, that happened to me too....it happened a week before my period and it was spotting...but then my period came but it was 2 days late and it acted really weird. It was heavy for 1 and a half days, then gone for a few hours than it was moderate and then stopped again for 5 hours then came back and every time it came back it was lighter until it spotted. Now the reason why that cautions me is because when I get my period it is heavy for 7 days and then it's gone. I only had 4 full days of bleeding and it wasnt even bleeding it was mainly spotting and lighter and I am having SOME cramps now, and my blood is gone...but it's weird because the HPT's i have taken all say negative.

My mom had that happen to her. She was pregnant but received a period for 2 months, but i am going to go with the test so i don't have high hopes. I should be ovulating on August 29th so I will be BD for the next 2 weeks so I am safe as to catch the egg. Tee Hee