I have been off the pill for 6 months now, my husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I started bleeding earlier than expected by a few days.. My periods have always had the full 7 days even when on the pill. I always have horrible cramps when off the pill as well. I started bleeding after lunch time one day, my cramps were bad, I had hot flashes and it even made me sick to my stomach. The bleeding was not as heavy as one of my normal periods though it did look like normal period blood for the first day anyway, by end of the 3rd day I did not need anything at all it was only there when I wiped it wasn't the normal type of bleeding. It was pinkish brownish mixed with clear slicky stuff and this lasted another day and 1/2.. My husband even noticed that it was over quicker than normal this time...this is not me at all I always am really heavy until about the 3rd or 4th day and then it starts to subside and Never had I had a period like this one. I took a Home test and it was negative. But I am not sure that I believe it. I know that when you want something really badly you can cause yourself to act funny. But I have been feeling nauseaus and have been frequently urinating. Could I be pregnant? What should I do.

You didn't really specifiy any dates? Implantation bleeding occurs (not in every woman) but 4 to 12 days after conception. It is ually light, or brownish type discharge. In order to determine whether you are pregnant or not you would have to wait until the next time your period is due to take a HPT or lab test as there has to be enough HCG present in you urine for a positive result to happen. Or wait a few weeks and take a blood test which can detect pregnancy a little earlier than that of urine.

I guess I didn't make a few things more clear in my post... The bleeding occured aroung 10-12 days after ovulation it was actually only a few days before I should have started my period which is why I originally thought it was my period for the month. I have taken a home test and it was Negative. I called and spoke with a nurse at my doctors office who before I had told her I had taken a test thought I was pregnant. After I told her I had taken the test she advised me to wait a week and take another test and we would go from there. So now I am playing the waiting game.

Ok so that waiting game is over I have taken another test and it was negative. I no longer think I might be pregnant. However I am concerned that something might be wrong. This week I have noticed a small lump or abnormality in my abdomen near my right ovary. I don't know if I just being overly paranoid or if it is something I should be worrying about. I don't want to let anything slide that could cause me not to be able to get pregnant. Should I go to the doctor?

ya obviously u should

ok i need some help,i have all the pregnecy symptoms and then some and i have never used protection but i had a period that fluctuated from heavey to light and it lasted about 4-5 days i need some advice the period went away but im still haveing the symptoms of a pregnet woman....could i be pregnet?