My husband and I have been trying to concieve for 9 mos, { our second child} I allways have my period every 28 days ALLWAYS Im VERY regular. I just got my period today and It's only been 24 Days! what does this mean? why would I have such an early period? I think it is a normal period flow, and not implantation bleeding. but why would I have my period 4 days early??

it happended to me last month 6 days early ive been trying for 6 months too
last yr lost twins im still waiting as my period is 4 days late and test say neg

That could be hormonal dissbalans. My period is also 28 days for several months and after that it come on 26.day or 30.day. That's normal if you have some stress.

i got my period june 21 and my period is due this saturday and i hav had very light bleeding (mostly water down) and bright red..i dont know if i should take a pg test or wait 19days i did take the morning after pill(but i have always had a normal period (which normally happens on the weekends *june 23* and last up to 14days..i dont know if i am pregnant or if i am overreacting... but who knows any ideas would be great..-lost and confused 21yr old- %-) %-)

research the effects of the day after pill. be careful with the use of this even though ti is easy access now. The odds are you are overreacting. You probably acutally want to be pregnant, but are not..

I need 2 kno if any has experience what i'm going.Well my period always been irregular since my last baby almost 9 1/2 yrs ago.I don't have sex on the regular but my last period was Sept 13 and it normally last for 5-6 days an my cycled is between 24-28 day.I had sex on the day that i was ovulating which was the 25 of Sept.My next period isn't suppose 2 come until Oct 9,but on the the 5 of Oct I experience some bleeding that was watery and bright red nothing like my normal period which end on the Oct 9.The on the 10 & 11 light brown spotting just only when I went 2 the restroom and i wipe.I kno that's not my regular period.I been waiting 4 my period and still hasn't came.Since my ovulation date i've be experience cramping on & off just minor,but i have been bloating every since then, tired alot,using the restroom more often,breast have change a whole lot,my belly feel like it get hard at the bottom and much bigger then normal,it uncomfortable 2 sleep on my belly, and back ache on & off.I really don't know what going on but i know my body feels different can i be pregnant or not can someone tell me plz cause i'm loosing it:-)))))))

hi... I HAVE A QUESTION AND I NEED SUGGESTIONS!!! o.k last month my period came on the 18th of april. my period somtimes come a day or two late . so this month i was expecting my period on the 20th..... for the past three months i havent had ANY pms... breast dont really feel tender.... cravings i had once but now im not craving any caramel cake anymore ..... now this month of may my period came four days early... on the 14th at 5:30 in the morning it woke me with SEVERE cramps i couldnt go to sleep.... i have never had cramps like that in the middle of the night.... i had it for 3 days and it was kinda brown kinda still red... on the 4 day it was really light brown and red wen i woke up that morning, later that day it was gone nothin on my pad jus wen i wiped myself it was still red but very light. that same night i was laughing so hard i felt sumthing come out.. i went to the bathroom checked and there was blood in my panty liner , like it was coming back... i had to put a pad on... the nxt dat its jus a really light brown color.....

please help me somebody!!!!

I just started bleeding a little. no cramps and its 4days b4 my period is due. ive been hoping i am preg for a week just been waiting till this weekend when it was due. im always on time every 28days whats this bleeding mean? could i be pregnant or am i gettin my hopes up bc usually when i start its never this light my periods are ALWAYS HEAVY then turn light then a little brown thats how i know im ending. any suggestions? when should i test after the bleeding and how long should the bleeding last?

my boyfriend and i have been trying to get preg w/ our 2nd child... my period is like clock-work every 30 days the 16th of every month and very light. last month it came 2 days early and was way heavier than normal. now im 2 weeks from period and breasts very tender.. normally doesnt happen til at least one week before period.. could i be preg? im constipated,tired,and no patience for anything....please help!

Hello can someone help me i girlfriend had her period on may 10th 2011 and her period is 4days early it came on june 5th 2011 what do this mean i would like to know

To all these ladies who experienced early periods, could you please let me know what they actually turned out to be? As I am going through the same thing, and driving myself a little mad, but don't really want to waste doctors time. Thanks

What happened then did you really got pregnant or not?...becoz right now i am in the same boat as you were..

What happened did you really got pregnant? because i am in the same boat right now.

hi may be u r pregnant becous this is may be inplantation bleeding kep chake nregnancy tast

hi dont no if anyone can help but my last period i had i came off 2 days early and it was very light bleeding. and now not ment to be on my period till the 6th and i am on 6 days early.