Okay so on June 3rd 2018 me and my boyfriend were making out on my couch and I started to give him a hand job then he fingered me and then I touched him some more, etc. (he kinda scratched me too) after like go min he touched his penis and like rubbed it on me through our clothes then fingered me again. I’m sooo nervous that I might be pregnant. He said he didn’t cum (said he was really close tho). It’s been about two weeks since then (it’s june 17th). We haven’t done anything since June 3rd. About two days ago my nipples started to get sore and today I had cramps in my lower abdomen. I should be getting my period in a week or two. I can’t get a pregnancy test because I’m only 15 and my mom would kill me!! Btw- I didn’t get my period in may and idk why (idk if that helps). Oh and my boyfriend was touching me April 28th but never went in if that helps too.

Also I have egg white discharge and had spotting for the whole month of may