My Girlfriend and I had sex just an hour ago, but after we both cumed and I was going to grab the condom to make sure it came off. It wasn’t on my penis, we found insider her with a good deal of come still inside it her last period was the 16th I think. I am a little worried she might be pregnant.

thats the 16th of last mounth

so are you saying that You did not wear a condom when having sex with her? well...if you ejeculate inside her, the chance is high. But if you are a Christian, please pray, God will help you.

no i had a condom on but sometime it came off and was inside her. we found it after and take it out there was still cum inside it. and i am praying

it all depend on if she was ovulating or not usually a girl on a regular period ovulates between the 7-21st day of her cycle ...if ye had intercourse within those days ten she is mre than likely pregnant and if it was outside of those days the chances wouldve been alot lower