Me and my girlfriend were having sex about 10-12 days after her period ended and while having sex I came inside of her, but I was using a condom. After cuming however, she wanted me to put my unprotected penis inside of her just so that she could feel it. Knowing that I just came, I grabbed a nearby water bottle, rinsed off my penis and dried it with a clean shirt. I then put my penis inside of her for about 3-4 minutes. I was wondering that if because after cuming I only washed my penis with water and dried it, could there a chance that she could get pregnant from sperm left on my penis? Also, although I doubt any precum escaped, I was wondering what is the chance of her getting pregnant from precum or prostate fluid if it leaks out.

i really really really doubt it, have you talked to her about your concerns??

No I have not. This is a personal concern. She did not seem concerned at all during sex.

if i were you id talk to her, but i REALLY REALLY REALLY doubt she's pregnant, theirs only like 3 days out of the month that a girl even can get pregnant and even if you came in her she probably wouldnt be pregnant

technically, wouldnt those 3 days fall into the time in which we had unprotected sex? (I did not come in her by the way). I should also mention that we did it more than once. So I actually came 3 times (all inside of a condom) and then washed myself off with water from a water bottle and then dried myself and put it in.

P.S. Thank you for your responses, they have helped bring me at ease. The Triple "REALLY's" really help lol.

I hate to be the bad guy here but you cant feel Pre-ejaculate escaping, and it could easily be mistaken for the natural vaginal lubrication. also if you had just came three times there could be residual sperm inside the urethra from your last three ejaculations, not just on the outside, this could be pushed out by pre-ejaculate as it escapes.

However the chances of a pregnancy risk are pretty low in this situation.

Getting pregnant is scary, thats why everyone makes a big deal out of it, even when you have sex at PEAK ovulation time, and fully come inside of her the chances of conception are still only about 30%, and as said above it is only a few days of the month it is likely to happen!

The whole deal about "refusing to have sex if your partner doesnt want to use a condom" applies to guys as well as girls, if you are uncomfortable or worried now as a result try not to do it again! :-P

WHY not consider regular birth control??

NO PARENTAL CONSENT is needed for birth control or abortion, just in case you guys are minors..PLANNED PARENTHOOD can sell the pills for super low cost, and many give them out for free when you get a gyno exam.

ok for sure tell me what happens

She has started having her period. Thank you everyone :-D

me and my girlfiend had sex for the first time the other night 2 weeks after her period mor or less. i didnt get all the way in kuz she said it hurt once i poped the cherry. as son as i felt it break she said to pull out so i did. i dont even think it broke all the way if thats possible i pulled out n she wanted to keep me going so i came on her stomach i cleaned it out then ate her out. i think i got nething left but is it possible that she might get pregnant

precum 'can' result in preganncy, which is why condoms and birth control are very important!

You do not need parental consent for BC or condoms.

i dont precum. it sounds weird but i dont. should i still b worried?

im scared. )= the same thing happened. my period ended about 11 days ago. i had sex and my partner used the withdrawal method 3 days ago. im getting thick clear fluid gushing out for 3 days now..PLEASE REPLY AND HELP!

Thick clear fluid happens around the time women ovulate.

MANY women ovulate on DAY 14. DAY 1 is the day your period STARTED.

Thick clear discharge is a sign of ovulation.

Unprotected sex so close to this time may result in pregnancy, if you wish to prevent pregnancy you should consider the morning after pill..PLAN B