yea what if i masturbate the night before and my girlfriend and me have sex without a condom, the next morning, but i pulled out and checked right before i put it in and it was dry, and when i pulled out it was dry and then i cumed like a minute later

Were you experimenting when you had time to pull out and look if it is dry or not before you ejaculated?

Did you wash yourself or urinated after masturbating the previous night? You had to wash yourself, right?

Was it her ovulating period at all?

yea i urinated the next morning, and i checked to make sure my penis was dry and it was and when ipulled out it was dry to, but then i cummed like a minute after wards

Well, I guess she couldn’t have gotten pregnant if everything was like you say it was. Is your girlfriend experiencing any strange symptoms or were you just wondering?

You cummed outside of her vagina in the end, right?

What if me and my girl were having sex but when I pulled out the condom stayed in her vagina...could she get pregnant?

can i masturbe my wife if we do sex to get a baby

Is it possible to get pregnant from just precum alone?