well me and my girlfriend was jerking me off and we both got sperm on our hands but it was clear ? then anyway we wiped it off on my bed sheets and our hands wear dry then (we) both wanted to have sex this isn't my first time so ye i put on the condom properly pinching the top and rolling it down put during sex it felt not comfy for me and i need to keep rolling the ring bit of the condom down because it rolled up a tiny bit because im scared sperm will get out of the bottom  but i used the hand i got perm on to do so but my hand was dry im just worried if its possible she could be pregnant because if there was any cum left and it got on the ring of the condom could would it get get inside her but also she was on the last day of her period and she had brown blood still and she was alo't tighter than before would she still of been on her period and would this of stopped it stop the pregnancy thing all together i'm just so scared as well if cum can get out the start of the condom where you insert your penis, the condom didn't break i did the water check for both of them because we had sex 2 times and we also blowd air into it and no air got outwe where using durex extra safe condoms would that lower the risk ???? all i wont to know is there anything to worry about because im really scared can someone get back fast

Hi hone - you are fine. Sperm start dying IMMEDIATELY upon contact with the air! So first of all there would be no viable sperm left - even on your hand! and second,you used condoms so you both are 98 - 99% covered! You put it on correctly and was diligent about it - so GOOD FOR you! Just take it up a notch and from now on - just when you are about to ejaculate - pull out and ejaculate into the condom, away from her body - this stops virtually any chance of pregnancy! There is NOTHING that is 100% except for no sex! Hope this puts your mind at ease? Good luck!

thank you so much