Ok, I have a question that I need resolved and answer to relieve my girlfriend and I of our worries! My girlfriend and I were spending some alone time together one evening and we wanted to have sex, but we didn't have a condom and she's not on birth control. So, I put it in her without anything on, and I checked myself to see if I had any precum and I did NOT. So I started to put it in and didn't even get it in halfway and decided to pull it out. Well, we've been worried for the past month if she's pregnant or not. This happened on December 26th, and she was supposed to have her period on the week between January 5th to the 9th. So she was supposed to get her period 10 days later. Well, she had started presenting early period symptoms a couple of days before the 5th like the bad cramping and the tender and sore breasts and then on the 5th, she started her period while we were at a restaurant eating supper. She had a regular like she said she usually has with nothing unusual. We both know that she was spotting or nothing like they say you do when your pregnant because she said the whole time she had her period she was bleeding like usual and had alot the whole time. So she started presenting the early period symptoms on time and she got her period on time and it lasted the same time every other period lasts for her. So we quit worrying and knew that if she didn't miss her period, she wasn't pregnant. Well, about a week later after her period was over, she had some clear/cloudy discharge for about a day or two and then she didn't have any more. Well this morning (January 20th, 15 days after she started her period), she threw up before leaving for school. She had not eaten anything this morning, but she took a pill called systex which I think was for preventing a bladder infection. She threw up after she took the pill and she said that her throw up wasn't just liquid like bile, which I hear is all that you throw up when you have morning sickness. She said there was some stuff in it. She also said that the pill made her throw up a yellowish orange her tongue was also yellowish and organge. So, what we're scared about right now is whether that pill or something she ate caused her to throw up this morning and making sure that that wasn't morning sickness. She doesn't have any of the early pregnancy symptoms. What do you think? She's not at a risk of pregnancy is she?

You're safe this time, but you know what's 1000x's worse than if she was pregnant? If either of you have an STD that could have been transmitted, some of which can't be cured and others that give you a life sentence. I know it's extremely tempting but don't do it without protection.

so she's at no risk of being pregnant? even after she threw up for whatever reason this morning?

Ok. Well I have some new news that has been worrying us so much we just can't stand it. I mentioned that she threw up tuesday morning and hasn't thrown up anymore the rest of the week. She said she felt kind of nauseous wednesday, but she had a migraine at the time, so we think maybe that was causing her to feel nausous. Well, yesterday she said she had some creamy white discharge when she went to go urinate. She said it was just one time yesterday afternoon. And then this morning she told me that she had some vaginal burning and some itching, but she said the itching might have been caused by the wiping with the toilet paper. She said her nose was running a little bit earlier today or yesterday. We are just so worried and scared we don't know what to think. I mean she had her period 10 days after i put it in like 1/4 of the way and then pulled it right back out, and she had the early period symptoms at the right time, got her period on time, and it ended at the right time, like 5 to 7 days later. It wasn't light or anything, she had what she described as "the crimson red overflow" since it was so much. But she said she's had that much before during a period. What I'm wondering is if this creamy white/ off white discharge and the vaginal itch and burning that lasted just this morning is from her possibly ovulating or not. She started her period on January 5th (10 days after I put it in 1/4 of the way and then pulled it out), and so I don't know what day that would put her at ovulating. We don't have sex and never have, I just put it in that one time. But if she didn't miss that period she had this morning, 10 days after I put it in, does that mean she's not pregnant and that all this other stuff is just coincidence and doesn't mean she's pregnant? And since she didn't miss this past period, does that mean she'll definately get the next one too? There's just so many questions that we don't know. Can someone please tell me if all this determines if she's pregnant or not? Or if we have nothing to worry about?

Wow, The same thing is happening with me and my girlfriend right now she said it started like saturday. She also said she just got her period in school. She normally gets her periods bad , so she left school to go home than she told me when i got back that she was feeling better. But about 2-3 hours ago she told me that she vomited and there was a little blood.

Ok, first, pre-ejaculation only can have sperm in it if you had already ejaculated earlier that day. So no, she would not be able to be pregnant. Secondly, she can only get pregnant for 12-48 hours a month, so the chances that you did that when she was ovulating is slim. Thirdly, I am nauseous every single day, and I am not pregnant. She got sick from either the empty stomach or the medication (pill) that she took. Also, just so you know in the future... a woman ovulates 14 days before she begins her period (roughly 14 days after the start of her period if she gets it every 28 days). That white discharge that she saw 15 days after her period was the tell-tale sign that she was ovulating and ready to get pregnant, not already pregnant. Hope this helps. Use a condom, get on birth control, or abstain... it isn't that hard...

i have exactly the same thing, the regular period since it happened, i had nausea and a migraine last week, i've gained weight but when i haven't eaten anything(ex when i've just woken up) it just looks like regular fat and when i press it's kinda hard, not abnormal hard but hard as in i have abs. i also need to pee everytime i think about it and i'm juste freaking out! i took a pharmacy pregnancy test and it was negative but i still have doubts. did you find an answer to your problem?

Can a woman be pregnant if she had sex two weeks before her period and still had her period? I had spotting the day after but my period came two weeks later.

TAKE A DAM TEST.. that should answer it.. you can't rely on peoples answers!!!!!!!!!

i just want to know if my girlfriend can get pregnant if we had sex with no protection a week ago. she got her period, but ten days early. we want kids but shes nervous.

me and my girl had sex about 10 days before her period as expected but she didnt had it and she use birth controll pill and then she got it in 4 day but before she got it she pass sum dark dark blood could she still be pregnant am so worried right not gaz she is havin back pain in and out and today her belly was hurtin her bad

i am really worried actually i had sex wid my husband and he ejaculated last week before widout condom but my periods started on 18th jan and i am not getting pregnant is there any problem

I have not had my period for a long time like when i was 15 and becaues all the brith control. will this week i want to my ex-boyfriend house we just started talking and he liked me and i like him will i want over there to see him and we where talking and haveing and then that night we had sex will yea awwww i no will when we where doing it i feeled crampes in my stom and it feeled like i was doing sit up's lol on but i am being for reall will could i get prago just so u no he didnt go in me but i no that when u have sex and he is in u that he go's a lilttle bit but i dont no i need help?

jaime hall: dont be stupid use a damn condom its not hard !!!!!!!!!!!!1

liz roullette wrote:

jamie hall wrote:

so rangerdude what happend was your gf pregnant???