Ok...so me and the guy I have been seeing have been having sex for a little over 2 months using no form of contraceptive. There is supposedly a high chance I cannot even get pregnant though. However last month I was a week and a half late for my period and before I was late my body had become acting very different. Very fatigued feeling like I have the flu or just sick alot and everytime I are my normal food I would feel sick or when I would drink alcohol get very sick which normally I don't. I took a pregnancy rest and it was negative. I ended up starting BUT I have never had a period like that before. I was normal for a day n spotted for a day and a half then that was it. Right after my period I also got a yeast infection which I never have them and have had what feels like a uti for some time. But I had no menstrual signs or anything. My body still feels strange and I am late again. My lower abdomen is starting to feel some hardness and I am having weird cramping lots of bad headaches which isn't normal and lots of pain and swelling in knees ankles feet and back also very frequent urination especially St night and wen I first began getting these signs I lost weight n now im craving lots of dif food does anyone have any opinions please?

Hi SamLee, Just based on what you have said your symptoms are, it does indeed sound as if you might be pregnant. That being said, without any dates, ie...first day of your last period, date of when you should of started for this month. It also unfortunately sounds like a possible STD as well. If you would like to reply with the dates, I'd be happy to tell you if I think it is pregnancy or not, if not then I hope this was at least a little helpful...Good luck.