So here is my situation. I'm 19 and not very sexually active since my bf is gone alot of the time.
I had unprotected sex with my bf for the first time in a while, on the 19th of July, but he came outside of me. The next day, we had sex using a condom. The NEXT day, we had sex using a condom that ripped, but he never even ejaculated. The very NEXT day (the 21rst), my BF left for boot camp and I had started my period, which lasted the normal 5 days. So I don't think I am pregnant, but the more and more I read about pregnancy symptoms, the more I felt like I have them. Is it possible that my mind and body are making me think I'm pregnant??? My period is due this week, so we'll see what happens.

I have been feeling these symptoms off and on:
-Lots of bloating
-Diahrrea then turned into constipation (very painful)
-Thirstier than usual
-Tiny bit of cramping (only came once I was constipated)
-Nipples are a tiny bit sore, but I barely feel it

So if somebody could just tell me if it's possible that I'm pregnant, that would be great. I know there's a small chance, but I'm sick of stressing over it...I think my guilt is taking over me. Any response would be appreciated!!

A couple other things: I do feel a bit more moody than usual, and my tummy just feels 'different'. Could this just be because I'm starting my period soon? I think I'm just paying way too much attention to my body so it's freaking me out.

hi i think sometimes your mind can play tricks on u but then there is other times when you know u are,when u do become that way you will know trust me its the best feeling you will ever have,if you dont get your period just go to the dr and then you will know i wish you the best of luck.

Thanks :-)
And any other comments would be helpful!

OKAYY SO IM KINDA IN TH SAME BOAT...i HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON JULY 3RD i STARTED HAViN PREGNANCY SiGNNS AROUND THE 4TH DAY. i WAS JUST NAUSEOUS. THEN i GOT A BROWNiSH/ RED DiSCHARGE THEN TURND TO WHAT i THOUGHT WAS MY PERiOD. BUT iT LAST SHORTER TiME THEN MY USUAL PERiOD WOULD AND WAS MUCH LiGHTER THAN USUAL. MY PERiODS ARE iRREGULAR SO i NEVER NOE WEN iM GOiN TO GET iT. THEN i WAS GETTiN MORE PREGNANCY SiGNS LiKE LOSiN APPETITE TO EAT, FOOD SMELLS REALLY BOTHER ME, SLiGHT CRAMPiN, TiRED ALL THE TiME, THEN i WOULD GET A SHARP PAiN ON MY LEFT SiDE OF MY PELViC AREA THAT WOULD LAST BETWEEN 30 SECONDS TO ALMOST 2 MiNUTES. WOULD HAPPEN 2-3 TiMES ADAY FOR ABOUT 4 DAYS. THEN WEN MY "PERiOD" WAS GONE MOST OF THOSE SiGNS WENT AWAY THE ONLY THiNG THAT WAS CONSTENT WAS THE NAUESA BUT iT WOULD ONLY OCCUR LATE AT NiGHT AND ALWAYS TiRED. THE THiNG iS WEN i USUALLY GET MY PERiOD i NEVER GET CRAMPS BUT BEFORE i GOT MY "PERiOD" THiS TiME i DiD GET CRAMPS BEFORE N DURiNG. ANOTHER SiGN i HAVE BEEN NOTiCiN WAS MY BREAST N STOMACHE R VERY iTCHY N MY LOWER ABDOMiNAL AREA iS GETTiN A LiTTLE HARDER. 2 WEEKS AFTER i HAD SEX i TOOK A HTP((HOME PREGNANCY TEST)) iT WAS NEGATiVE, THEN 3 WEEKS AFTER i TOOK ANOTHER STiLL NEGATiVE, THEN 4 WEEKS N STiLL NEGATiVE. NOW 5 WEEKS N ONCE AGAiN i TOOK ANOTHER iT WAS NEGATiVE AGAiN AROUND 4 WEEKS AFTER SEX i STOPPD FEELiN ANY PREGNANCY SiGNS THEN EXACTLY 5 WEEKS AFTER UNPROTECTD SEX i HAD SEX AGAiN THiS TiME PROTECTED, DURNiN SEX i STARTD TO BLEED iT WAS PiNKiSH N LiGHT iT LASTD 5 MiNUTES iF THAT. AFTER i WHiPPED iT WAS GONE. THE ONLY REASON i KNEW i WAS BLEEDiN CUZ THERE WAS BLOOD ON MY SHEETS... EVER SiNCE THAT DAY i STARTED FEELiN NAUSEOUS AGAiN AND VERYYY TiRED AND ALSO FOUND MYSELF USiN THE BATHROOM MORE OFFTEN. BEFORE WEN i WAS NAUSEOUS iT WOULD MOSTLY OCCUR AT NiGHT N SOMETiMES iN THE MORNiNG. NOW.. iTS ALL THE TiME DAY N NiGHT N ESPiCALLY iN THE MORNiNG iS THERE ANY WAY iM PREGNATE EVEN THO THE HTP ALL CAME UP NEGATiVE OR iS THER SOMETHiNG WRONG?? MANY PEOPLE SAY ITS AN STD BUT WE BOTH GOT CHECKD FOR STDS 2 WEEKS B4 WE HAD UNPROTECTD SEX N WE BOTH WERE CLEANN AND WE BOTH HADNT HAD SEX WiT ANYONE BETWEEN THE TiME WE GOT TESTD TiL THE DAY WE HAD SEX. ONE THiNG i THOUGHT FOR SURE WAS... i HAD A MiSSCARRiAGE CUZ ONCE MY "PERiOD" WAS DONE MOST OF THE SiGNS WENT AWAY SOME CAME BACK WEN i HAD SEX AGAiN. WEN i TLK TO DA DR SHE SAiD THAT THERES A CHANCE i CN B PREGNANT N THE REASON MY HCG LEVEL iS SO LOW iS CUZ i HAVE iRREGULAR PERiODS N THE PERiOD i GOT A FEWW WEEKS AFTER UNPROTECTED SEX WAS NOT ONLY iMPLANTATiON BUT ALSO RELEASEiN EXTRA BLOOD THAT WAS iN ME CUZ i HADNT GOT MY PERiOD FOR 3 MONTHS B4. SHE SAiD THAT REASON Y MY HCG LEVEL iS NOT MESSURiN ON THE HPT iS CUZ ONE i CAN REALLY NOT B PREGOO. OR i CAN N iTS JUST TAKiN A LiL LONGER TO MESSURE THAN MOST WOMEN SHE SAYS iT CUD EVEN TAKE UP TO 8-11 WEEKS TO FiND OUT WiT A URiNE OR BLOOD TEST THE ONLY WAY iLL NOE iS BY AN ULTRASOUND.PLEASEEE HELP!

Well I'm just curious if it's even POSSIBLE that I'm pregnant. I got my period the day after the last time I had sex, and it lasted the normal 5 days with all the similar symptoms. Could I even be pregnant?????? %-)

Hi babydoll, it sounds like the obvious solution here is to get an ultrasound. Have they said that they're going to give you one or are you still waiting on one. Let me know how you're doing okay?

THEY HAVENT GOT BACK TO ME. BECUZ EVERYTiME i CALL THEY R ALWAYS BOOK. MY THiNG iS THE PLACE I CALLED ONLY DOES URINE SO THEY CNT HALP TOO MUCH. SO IM REALLY NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. I WANNA TELL MY MOM SO SHE CN HELP ME FIGURE OUT WUT TO DO BUT THE WHOLE THING IS I DNT WANNA TELL HER N FIND OUT IM NOT.

Wow that's cool. I'm the one who posted the question and yet, no help!! Did I not provide enough info, or does nobody have any feedback? This is annoying. I came here for help, and I can't get any.

Argon, I'm sorry no one helped you. I missed your original post. I apologize! I don't think that you're pregnant, and I think that you're really just stressed more than normal. Have you taken a pregnancy test just to be sure that you're not pregnant?

Well I had sex the 8th of august which was my birthday it was unprotected.. I had a little bleeding after that but that was it .. I don't have my period normally I don't even cramp when its time I always skip periods I've been on birth control for 2years and I got off in may and haven't been back on it well since I've had sex my breast are very heavy I'm having cramps in my stomach like never before I can take at least 4naps a day I don't really have an appetite but i will eat and eat alot. I've become Moody.cranky.. I've never gotten nausea off weed and I've gagged every time since I've had these problems I've gagged and lil has come out I've taken three test and they have came back negative and .. Ive just had a lil brownish going on when I whipped. All I ask is for help I don't know what to do

That is literally exactly how i am feeling and wondering the same thing. I am 19 too.