For about two months now I have had nausea in the morning and night, dizziness, headaches, my breasts have grown almost a cup size, my nipples have gotten larger and darker around the outside, my cm has not stopped after ovulation as normal, I even have felt slight pressure above my pubic bone for two months regardless of what time it is (similar to ovulation pain) and every afternoon I hit a wall and get extremely tired. Last month 4 days before my period I experienced VERY heavy bleeding with clotting and cramps so badly I couldn't stand up. The dr said it may have been a miscarriage but we wont know for sure (Although Im pretty sure it was). The symptoms stopped for a little while, but they picked up again and were more extreme. I thought for sure I was pg but had a negative blood test. i also have recently gotten my period (it was two and a half days long). In my family it is common to bleed as though it is your period and test negative for up to three months. Im pretty worried because what if im not pregnant something is very wrong. What else causes pregnancy symptoms like mine?

Hello. Many symptoms that are associated with pregnancy can be caused by some other health conditions and issues. For example, some new diet program and exercises can affect our body more than we think. Some of the most common pregnancy symptoms are tender breasts and pain in your lower back. Did you know that this can be caused in the gym, while you are practicing? Nausea, on te another hand, can be caused by some stomach virus. Maybe you have eaten something bad? Think about it again. Fatigue is also one of the most common side - effect,  but it also can be a result of lack of sleep, some physical activities, medications or even some bad eating habits.  

i have been having the same exact problem. but it has only been 5 and a half weeks for what it with me. my period only lasted 2 days and i have taken 3 urine tests but they were all neg. i dont really know what is going on :/

I have been experiencing all the signs of pregnancy myself except period isn't late... Yet! :-P but last period only three days. I'd love to know if u figure it out bc I hope sooio badly to be pregnant and if I'm not I am sooi scared!

Plz keep me posted

I have pcos which is poly cystic ovarian syndrome. I have these types of symptoms and I have been searching and found out notonly did some of the other women that have it have had false urine test but false blood tests as well and also having normal periods  while pregnant. The only true way to confirm if you are is a sonogram. 

Omgi wonder if I'm pregnant than.. I have pcos too. We've been trying since February. My periods have always been late since and I now been having periods with clots and extreme dizziness and fatigue. I'm constantly hungry. I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow.