hi for the past 6 months i have been on a contraceptive called the deplovera
and was advised to stop and have a cycle before having the needle again. well its been about a 1 1/2 months and i havent got my periods and i have taken a couple of test and all come back negative. but only recently i have been having abdominal cramping, very sensitive nipples sore to touch, smelling things alot stronger and they sometimes make me feel sick, bloating, my eating patterns have change i havnt been very hungry, vivid dreams i wake up with dreams that seem so real that it takes me a while to get back to sleep which leaves me worn down and tired the next day. i have never been pregnant and i have never had any period that could make me feel like this. is this normal or could i be pregnant?

Sounds like it to me. I've been having pregnancy symptoms for the last three weeks, and when I took a pregnancy test, it said negative, but I read about this lady who went in to the hospital with stomach pains and came out with a baby. They did all kinds of tests on her while she was there, and found that her hCG levels were low, so even if she had taken a pregnancy test, it wouldn't have shown up, so I recommend going to the doctor to find out for sure. That's what I'm doing.

hey, oh my gosh i'm so glad to read there is people like me!
i'm going crazy!
i am getting the exact same symptoms, tiredness, dreams, sore nipples, and loss of appetite, frequent urination, pains, bloating. strong sense of smell, etc
but i have taken two hpt's and both negative and a blood test and negative too! i think it might be too early though so yea i agree! everyones hormone levels are different so i have just been advised to wait a little bit (as fustrating as it is!) so the answer to your question? i don't think it is normal for a period, i'm thinking it is pregnancy but just real early days! i have not been pregnant before either so i'm not that much help, but i know what you going through! good luck!

Hi all,
These threads have been addictive while I've been trying to understand where my period has gone and now I have a result I'd like to share... Quick history - I had my last normal period 2 months ago with only a spot bleed last month, no period this month and I'm usually clockwork. I also have sensitive nipples, fatigue and other signs of pregnancy. I took 4 HPTs in different weeks, all negative. I had a negative blood test with only trace amounts of hCG. Today I had an ultrasound which revealed that I am not pregnant, but instead have a benign corpus luteal cyst in my right ovary, common in young women. Turns out this naturally occurring corpus luteum controls menstruation but the cyst caused it to delay my period and is tricking my body into thinking I'm pregnant. Apparently the cyst will resolve after 2-3 months so I should resume my period soon. Dr will follow me up with another ultrasound just to keep an eye on things...
Just an example of the strange things that can effect our bodies! Good luck to every one with their pregnancy concerns.

I've been feeling very strange recently i've lost my appetite, funny cramps, tiredness, dizziness when i do eat it makes me feel sick but i have done a HPT and it came back negative if it was that i was pregnant i would only be 8 weeks would it show up i'm so confused

the only symptom of pregnancy that i am having is nausea. I have a lot of pain in my abdomin. when i have somebody press on it i can hear fluid moving around. in the past month i have had 3 periods. ive failed 5 home pregnancy test and 1 that my OBGYN gave me. could i be pregnant?

Hi im 18 and have never had a regular period but for the last few months have had all the pregnancy symptoms as well as only spotting on my periods...i am very uncomfortable and find it hard to get into a position were i am comfy....i have now done 6hpt and 5 were negative with 1 positive result the nurse seemed pretty sure that i am pregnant and my gut instinct is telling me that i am i am currently waiting for my blood test results ...if the bloods come back negative could i still be pregnant as i know my body is trying to tell me something ..my ex boyfriend and i are very worried ....if any one could help would be appreciated thanks

just a question, did you get negatives after a positive? i've had one positive test and 4 negatives.

I think I may be pregnant. A month ago I had a miscarriage. I was 6 weeks along and then got my period and terrible pains. I went to my ob/gyn and had to take so many blood tests to get things back to normal. Now I'm recognizing all the same symptoms I was having: mood swings, emotional wreck, boobs not fitting in my bra, gas, constipation, morning sickness ( which had not happened the first time), tiredness, bloated, achy-ness, the list goes on and on. My fiance is being driven crazy! I cry at the drop of a hat, I've become very clingy and needy (again)... I've taken 2 pairs of pregnancy tests, 1 a week after the first. I had my period February 20th then the miscarriage on March 25th... Today is the 28th. I'm only a few days late, but the first time I tested on the day I scheduled to get my period. I'm a nervous wreck... If I'm not pregnant something is very wrong.

Hi all. I need clarification to the situation I am in right now. I got married a month ago, in March and had my period during my wedding. My husband and I were trying to get pregnant as soon as my period ended and weeks after our wedding, all of the pregnancy tests came out negative. However, I was experiencing nausea, food cravings and fatigue. As my pregnancy tests came out negative, I assumed that those symptoms might just be typical PMS symptoms. I had my period a day late and my period lasted for four days. Usually, it would take about five to seven days. Before I got married, my periods were usually quite heavy on the second day with lumps and whatnot. This time, my period was quite a watery one and quite dark. It ended pretty quick too. Today, three days after, I am experiencing minor bleeding with a little bit of fluid. I also have cramps now and can feel that my stomach's kind of tightened up a little bit. I have a bit of backpain too. I try not to be hopeful but am I pregnant? I've read about implantation bleeding and still couldn't figure out if I am pregnant or whether I am only experiencing old blood. Please help. Thank you very much.

did you end up being pregnant.

i am having the same problem,can you let me know what happen.

it sounds more like a miscarriage :(.. this is what happened when I miscarried n April

ive had one negative then one positive then two negatives but im sick in the stomachi when i eat somethimes and feels like im putting on weight

Am 1 month late on my period ive been cramping sore nipples a little light headed once in a while took a urine and blood test and came out negative what shoyld i do please help am going crazy