Me and my boyfriend have been ttc on and off for the past 8 months roughly. I had stopped taking birth control for around 6 months with no success, things got a little rough in our relationship so I decided to start taking the pill again. A couple months later we decided to give it a go. All of a sudden, I had the most painful breasts, this lasted around a week and a half and was accompanied by mild on and off cramping. It came to the point where I was around 5 days late for my period, and had high hopes that I would be pregnant as I'd had lots of symptoms for example, hot flushes, change in smell etc. I noticed also that around this time i began to get a very sharp shooting pain in my stomach. I wasn't 100% sure that I was pregnant because I'd done two tests, both seemed to have very very faint second lines, but then again I thought that I was probably just going crazy. I decided not to worry and would take a test in another week or so. On day seven after my period was due, my discharge was ever so light tinted with brown, this progressed into heavy, bright red bleeding, lots of small blood clots and severe tummy ache. I have previously been pregnant and kinda knew at the time that these symptoms were very much like a miscarraige but I can't know for sure. Anyway, on day three of bleeding, I passed a larger clot, and then something that was around an inch long came out of me, it looked like a pinky fleshy lump which was stretchy. Could this be a miscarraige? or something else? should i be worried? Its day 4 for since starting to bleed now, and i havent noticed any blood since yesterday evening, after this large tissue was expelled. Please help!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of LA the footsteps that were next to me have