Im 18 and i havent had alot of sex I've only been with a few when I was younger... I have a new girl friend and we have sex on a reagular basis and I cum to soon... I would like to be able to have sex for a while before cumming... My problem is the sensation... I stop for a little bit and go agian and I cum.. So can anyone help me and give me some tips on what I can do so My girl friend and I both can have a better time? Thank you %-)

Self control and practice. Your pretty much knew to this so the excitement of it all overcomes all else.
There are a few excercises that you and gf can practice so that you can sustain your erection longer without cumming so soon. She has got to want to help you acheive a longer erection. I don't know how comfortable she feels, being that she is the "new girlfriend"

Also, this is a tad out there but, you could always masterbate before you and she are together, this would stall your ejaculation longer. You would still get an erection, you just wouldn't cum so fast. Just a thought.

Thank you... I dont have a problem with erections its the cumming part that i need to control.. thank you for your thoughts...

yea i agree with bbfeet if your having problems cumming trying masturbating b4 hand or maybe she can help u get rid of that first time so u can last longer also just practice control when your by yourself

it's all down to self control. some times when i had control issues i used to focus on a vivid non sexual memory, for me it was moments of the AFL (aussie football) grand final in 2006 when my team last won. if you've ever heard the song "Cherry Pie" and the lyric "think about baseball and swing all night", i'm pretty sure this is what it referred to.