hei, im14 and i started masterbate when i was 13. What ways can make me masterbate for a longer period.i normally stop after i jizz (around 5-10minutes) .i want masterbate more longer ( about 30-45 minutes).any one can giv me some idea while masterbate to longer the time and more enjoy while masterbating. im a guy and i masterbate on myself without any girl (i want masterbate on my own) . pls help me .tq

hey there the key to what your wanting is all self control  you masturbate untile you are about to ejaculate then stop and let the feeling subside then start again. repeat until you can hold it any longer. however i will tell you that prolonged masturbation can cause your penis to become quite sore and irritated if your not careful....

how to self control? i dun like to stop after i felt like cumming. pls gimi some timing and wad should i do to longer the periods?

you say you dont like to stop when you feel like ejaculating? well thats how you last longer its all about strong mental control. when you feel like you are about to ejaculate slow down your stroke/loosen your grip or just stop masturbating all together untill the feeling starts to go away then start up again. eventually it will become to much and this will lead to a more intense orgasm and usually more semen being ejaculated

i wan to masterbate for 20minutes,can anyone give me some good timing ,( like first minutes i should do wad and so on until 20 minutes) tq.

its called edging, stopping b4 u cum...u can...when it feels like youre gonna cum , stop, squeeze from the head down to force blood back and wait, then start again