Ok first of all tks for reading this, my problem is that ive been daiting this girl for a couple of months now and i think the next step is sex, and im really afraid of being a premature ejaculator, ive never had sex before and im really afraid of not being good enough, when i masturbate to porn i usually cum pretty fast, but if i do it by myself i can last for whatever time i want, my first question would be if i cum fast when i watch porn does it mean im gonna cum fast having sex?, if so do u recomend to have sex with another girl so i wont be nervous the first time, or what should i do, sometimes when we are making out i lose my erection just by thinking we are gonna have sex, is that normal. Im not going to see her for at least a month cause she went on vacation with her parents so i have time to fix this. I hope.

hey there percho,

premature ejaculation is almost all a mental issue..... if you focus on the pleasure then you will get excited easier and cum faster if you dont focus on the sex so much and think of other non arousing thing it will help you last longert. also the whole loosing your erection when thinking of sex is because you probably get a little anxious thinking about it and this kills your erection..... sex is about 90% mental

if your stressed or worried then you will have a harder time keeping an erection and ejaculating,

with that said you can also practice... if you masturbate untill you feel like you are about to cum then stop and let the feeling subside before starting up again.... this start and stop methode works well and allows you to produce bigger amounts of semen.

also dont forget the improtance of foreplay as this will help satisfy her while allowing you to last longer.... i hope this helps
if you have any other questions or concerns just ask 8)

Hi boimajor thanks for taking your time helping me out, i think your answer is really helpful, do u think im giving it to much importance?, the other thing is there like an average time for cumming after the erection. Thanks a lot.

Hey Percho,

i think you may be giving the whole thing a little too much importance but i also believe that a girl deserves to be satisfied as well. this is why manual stimulation/foreplay is so improtant especially for the girl as a lot of girls claim they cant even reach an orgasm without stimulation of the clitoris.... there is a HUGE range of times for ejaculation after an erection but i belive a gereal average is only around 5-10 min...... although some claim to go hours =(i think that is slightly exagerated) ;-)

i hope this helps did the earlier post make any sense to you ?

Hello there. I also have problems of this kind. I really can't talk to no one about this because I feel really bad about it. I am ashamed, to be honest. I had a date with my girl, and before I touched her, I was done! I never felt this ashamed and that bad. I told her that I had a bad day and that I really don't want to have sex with her right now, I was playing on that card. Silly me, I know, but I couldn't tell her that I already finished:/ So, I really want to know more about the treatments. I don't want to talk to no one, understand me, please. Tell me some of the premature ejaculation treatment.

If you think you are going out with her and you will have sex, masturbate before your date, then you should last longer. Also remember, you should always be having safe sex! You are going to have to put on a condom, and this will have an effect on how long it will take to reach ejaculation, and putting it on will slow things down, which will help. Try masturbating with a condom on and see how it effects the time it takes to cum, and you will be better prepared when it comes time to put it on. Even if it's the first time for both of you, there are still infections that you can get, which will involve seeing a Dr. for antibiotics. So don't think that safe sex is only for people who have more partners or more sex. And talk about it before hand. If you can't talk about sex with your partner, you probably shouldn't be having it. Knowing what makes each other feel good will help relieve the stress, and sex should be enjoyed, not stressfull. So take it slow and think about giving her pleasure, it will take your mind off of yours. And if you feel like it's going to fast, slow down, do other things, like kissing or focusing on other parts of the body. Everyone has a first time, make it a good experience, it's something you will always remember. Thinking you need to fix something that hasn't happened yet is not helping either. Good Luck!

Biomajor, I am suffering from PE for almost two years now. And as i search for self help i do agree with your advice. Mind over matter is on the top list when dealing with PE.