I am and 18 year old male, and have had a some what embarassing problem, when I have intercourse with my girlfriend I cum within a few minutes sometimes, and I know I haven't really satisfied her side of everything and this is very frustrating, (she doesn't show it as much, but I know it doesn't) and afterwords it takes a while to regain an erection. I was looking for some help either controlling when I ejaculate, or getting an erection again after. Thank you very much.

after ejaculation the penis normally becomes soft for a little while, this is called the refractory period, and can last anywhere between a few minutes to hours for some unlucky guys.

the first ejaculation is also, usually shorter than the ones afterwards.

what you are experiencing happens to all guys, just its a subject not many talk about. usually they spend the time waiting for the next hard-on pleasing their girlfreind instead either orally or with fingers/toys.

how can u short that problem out

To help last longer, masturbate yourself until you are close to cumming and then stop. When your erection starts to fade start masturbating agin. Repeat this several times until you cannot hold off cumming. Do this over several days , and you will learn to delay your orgasm. Also, try not to tense your muscles around your penis while your having sex - you will find that this helps you to last longer as well. Try to reduce the amount of foreplay that your partner gives you. The more excited you are the quicker you will cum. You could also try wanking earlier in the day so that when you have sex with your partner you are not so eager to cum! Hope this helps - it worked for me.