Help! I am 16yrs old and i Masterbate alot, nearly everyday, but, i get erections just from getting kisses of my girlfriend and also when during foreplay i ejactulate too quickly, say like i 4-6 mins. I nee help with this becasue i find it a rather embaerresing topic. :$
Is this a medical problem? Or is there somthing that i could do to stop this and hopefully be able to ejactlate alot later, and not have so quickly erections.

Guest wrote:

Help! I am 16yrs old and i masturbate alot, nearly everyday, but, i get erections just from getting kisses of my girlfriend and also when during foreplay i ejaculate too quickly, say like i 4-6 mins. I nee help with this because i find it a rather embarrassing topic.
Is this a medical problem? Or is there something that i could do to stop this and hopefully be able to ejaculate alot later, and not have so quickly erections.

yehh dude im the same i get an erection just of hugging someone to much

Hi dude...even i have the same ejaculation problem...where r u from?..i am in india

me too but the weird thing is once in a while i'll go for 2 and a half hours without ejaculating during sex. but other times i bust in like 5 minutes

Man, you are 16 thats very common. Dont worry about it. Try controlling your breathing when you get into a sexual situation. Then when having intercourse, and you feel that ejaculation sensation, just stop moving(thrusting). Im serious I know it sounds dumb but it really works. And another thing stop beating your meat so much, that causes your body to become used to getting erections and then coming quickly. And that doesnt help. And look on the bright side you could be old and not be able to get erections at all. at least you got that going for you.

Hello guys, well there are many factors that can be causing this!
The most common is age you are just getting started. When you masturbate and you are about to eyaculate stop let a minute pass untill you feel like you can hold it for some time. You can carry on and your body will get into the habit and you will last longer every time. It just takes practice, don't worry if you get erections too quickly that I thinks is just the hormones. Masturbation is not bad for your health, it actually helps in many ways. One more thing make sure you stimulate your body while masturbation and when masturbating do it softly and slowly that will also really help! If you feel like is something serious you should consult a doctor! I, personally think is just normal so not to worry! Remember masturbation is just part of being human! Further questions? Keep posting them in this blog I'll try to frequent this place more often! Good luck to everyone.

hi, ime 18 and have a gf, i get erections very easy from just hugging her and i cum wihtin seconds of her start to touch me! why is this and how do i stop it hapening ? do i just need to stop mastabating and letting her get near for a while? help me please!!!
thanks

i am 16. i have a similar problem, i cum within minutes of sex and masturbation.. it is also a very touchy subject :$

i do the same exact thing. i cant stand it.

haha i ave been doing research as well. I've pretty much just decided to embrace my hard-ons. My girl likes em. Let em know! Just cause you got a hard member doesn't mean you're some sex crazy animal. Let her know. If you get a boner she knows, no matter how good you are at hiding it...
More than like half of dudes have the same problem and it lasts for many until their mid to late twenties. Goddamn testosterone. Wear jeans and breifs if youre in public. If not then freeball it ;-)

an excellent way to last longer in bed with your girl (or boy) is if you get a chance, masturbate before having sex. once you have ejaculated leave it until when u can get a boner again, then have sex, and you last sooooooooo much longer. try it out
;-)

i'm a girl , and have given quite a lot of great blowjobs and a few months ago a boy cummed within about 6 seconds , i mean it didn't bother me... i know it's normal , but i mean does it still feel good when they cum early like this or not . o.O 8-|

Guest wrote:

im a girl , and have given quite alot of great blowjobs and a few months ago a boy cummed within about 6 seconds , i mean it didnt bother me i no its normal , but i mean does it still feel good when they cum early like this or not .

Actually, yes it still feels good no matter what, its just after tha fact its happened, the guy feels a lil bit of discouragement due to them not lasting long enough. I can't even cum in a females mouth because they can't even suck all of me and if there is someone out there that can capacitate 8 1/2 inches then you're awesome. Im 23yrs old and believe me, i enjoyed getting those quick erections at 16 to 19yrs old and throughout that period, i had good longevity and you know how? its because i jacked off a lot around 16 too. To be honest with you younger guys, jacking off helps you to develop control and actually grow longer and bigger, so with that being said, when you can't find anybody to be with or rub or touch, a tv or monitor displaying two people having intercourse and your five fingers are your best friends. Now if be careful when self ejaculating, because if you have a girlfriend and you're still jacking yourself off and shes not the image in your head at the time during, it can easily make you lose interest in her fast, which brings me to say i hope the person thats in your head is convient or really exists for your sake. and oh yeah by the way, when you bust a nut while inside a female(protection or no protection) notice the difference between your hands and vaginal lips, the vaginal muscles contract while you're climaxing, making you nut a hell of a lot more than your hands would, making you satisfied more longer before your next erection interval. Try it, but remember, play it safe guys.

this has been helpful thanks :-D it is very embarrasing, because when i go to kiss my girl friend i get very self-concious (sorry if i spelt that wrong) and get an erection easily so its just nice to know i'm not the only one.

Make sure that you're using protection.

Having ejaculated some sperm ealier means that they could still be present for your intervcourse with your "new" erection.

Just sayin...