my husband is a diabetic and he has been taking his regular medicines but he takes Cialis to obtain a erection. now my question is how can i get him to release? because we are trying to get pregnant but how can that happen if he doesn't cum in me? it seems like it takes him masturbating while foreplaying with me for him to cum? it makes me feel like it is something to do with me but i try to tell my self that it is not either one of our faults that he is not cumming. so if you could please help me i would highly appreciate it.

I am 40 years old and I had my tubes tied cut and burnt back in 2000 is there any chance that I could get pregnant .cause I have not had my monthly yet and I usely have it around 15 of the month

If your husband can cum when he masturbates or you masturbate him, maybe you could spread your vaginal opening with your fingers and have him masturbate himself so his cum goes into your open vaginal hole. Once he has ejaculated, have him rub his penis in any cum on the outside of the vagina and insert himself into you and allow the remaining cum to leak out inside you.