Hi my names Dan and i have a problem. I can't seem to be able to keep an erection after cumming during or before sex... I have tried having sex 7 times and also used viagra twice, but even after use it seems to only last about 3 -5 mins until loss of erection.... Not really the amount of time i need. Its been driving me crazy and i'd like to some info on this stuff .I love my GF, and dont want her to think its her. Im not afriad of the though of sex just the just going limp. And the worst of all is I'm am 15 so no one talks just laugh. Please help!

It's actually common to lose the erection after ejaculating. A lot of men need to wait a little while before they can get another erection after orgasm.

If you're worried about your girlfriend's satisfaction, you can keep yourself form ejaculating during sex. If you feel you're going to orgasm, stop thrusting and lower your excitement level a bit. If she's doing something to prevent you from lowering your excitement, maybe ask her to stop until you're okay to continue. This way you can have sex for longer and she may have more gratification.

I would say instead of just stopping you should pause and try giving her oral sex...that way she can keep going

hi i am also 15 i suffer from the same thing try slowing down and if your abut to let it out take your penis out and squeeze the head and improvise with her while you are doing this and that will get your excitment down then contenue ...this works for me

i'm 25 and suffer from the same thing