is anyone aware of a lawsuit against the makers of Cymbalta in Canada? I live in SK and am in my first week of horrible withdrawal. I am asking now because if these symptoms get worse I may not be able to compose this question a week from now. I thought I had done thorough research on the drug but nowhere did I hear the term "brain zaps" until reading yesterday. 

Did you find a a Cymbalta lawsuit in Canada?

I'm on week 5 of slowly weaning off and feel horrible. I heard this can last months. I regret ever taking this drug.

Worst withdrawals ever, it's been 3 months trying to get off 60 ml dosage. Finally completely off but still feeling horrible side effects. It's been life debilitating, I would love to find a class action suit in Canada against the manufacturer Eli Lily.

In process of trying to withdraw from Cymbalta. Horrible side effects !including terrible insomnia making it hard to function. I wish I never ever tried this medication to begin with!!! It didn't work well to begin with as relief wasshort lived.

I can only beg anyone looking here, DO NOT TAKE ONE SINGLE DOSE OF THIS KILLER DRUG. ALL doctors prescribing this should be jailed. Two weeks ago I quit and I have never felt worse in my entire life of 25 years with ptsd and depression. never closer to death or wanting to be there.

This May 1 2017 that I am writing this. I too have experienced side effects and terrible withdrawal from this drug. I also was wondering if there are any Candian lawsuits for this miserable drug. Anyone know?

Contact an American injury lawyer. They may be able to provide you with information.

I have been off Cymbalta for over two years still get brain zaps, and flashbacks. Night terrors are the worse. Don't take this med if possible!!!!!!

OMG Cymbalta is truly a good drug if you never plan to stop taking it. I tried to come off the drug very slowly. I was taking 120 mgs per day for 2 years. I started to lower the dose down to 90 mgs, then 60 mgs and then 30 mgs. That wasn't too bad but bad enough. When I finally stopped taking Cymbalta all together, hell broke lose for real. Over a period of 6 weeks, I had brain zaps at an alarming rate and they continued to get worse the longer I was not taking this medication. It was very expensive to begin with but due to the uncontrollable brain zaps and awful feeling 24 hours a day and also with each brain zap, my eyes would shift terribly to any side it choose to, my vision was impaired each time they hit. I had to go back on Cymbalta and even the first day going back on it, I still had brain zaps. The 2nd day it was gone but made it impossible to stop. So of course I had to pay the outrageous prices each month again. I'm now 51, been on Cymbalta for about 6 years I believe and I know for a fact, I will be on this medication for the rest of my life at this point.

LOOSE NOT LOSE LOL

I had three Stokes when taking cymbalta and now suffer with brain damage thanks to ELI LILLY if there is a lawsuit someone please send me info. Thanks

I have just gone through hell because of cymbalta. I was taking it about a week and then combined it with alcohol. This lead to a four hour blackout where I allegedly hit my boyfriend (I have no history of violence) and then took over half of the bottle of cymbalta. The week and a half after this can only be described as hell. I slipped in and out of a coma for a few days and then the hallucinations (auditory and visual) began. I was certain I was losing my mind and was on an out of control roller coaster of symptoms and emotions. My bf called the police resulting in charges that are now pending before the crown. I lost my full time job in the social services sector because of failing the yearly records check. I am a single mom. My life is literally falling apart before my eyes. This drug nearly killed me (I am not at all suicidal) and has robbed me of my financial security. I am struggling each day. If there is a lawsuit I certainly want in. I am still in the process of dealing with my case in domestic court.

Off cymbalta for 2 months now and still experiencing withdrawal symptoms. Brain zaps were maybe 2 weeks but my stomach and mood swings are still brutal. It's only July and I have been laid off twice from different jobs. I am smart with good work ethics; this shouldn't be.

I suffered taking cybalta 2014 in a six weeks span I went to hospital 4 time and was sent home. I told the nurses I think I had stroke, no one believes me. After having mail the doctor said I suffered several strokes. I was admitted to hospital for 12 days. I was taken off this drug because the doctor said cybalta caused the thunder clasps. I now have permanent brain damage to my cognitive thinking.please let me know how I can go after the pharmaceutical before someone dies as a result of this poison.