i had safe sex last month after 10days of my period. and he has cum in condom.and thus it delayed my periods..actually my period day was suppose to be on march 19 and today is 26 till now period has delayed.. do i worry about this cause to pregnancy or should i wait..i have safe sex used a condom. please reply me..please..

Even if you did use a condom, there is always a chance of pregnancy. Condoms can get holes, even tiny ones. I only use condoms too, but I make sure my boyfriend pulls out (even with a condom) and does not ejaculate inside of the condom while inside of me. And we use one every time. 
I would suggest taking a pregnancy test just to put your mind at ease. Make sure you follow ALL of the instructions on the box and check the expiration date before you use it. Try not to stress over this too much. Stress causes periods to be late. Lots of things besides pregnancy cause periods to be late. I am extremely irregular, so I totally understand this fear. Just try to relax, take a test and hope for the best. 
Good luck with everything and I hope this was at least a little helpful!

ya but he had checked the condom before using.he blown up the condom before using it. and even after having sex he did not ejaculate inside of me he did that after taking out his penis out of me..but my periods got delayed and am worried about this..there is no chance of pregnancy in this case according to me..but as my periods got delayed am worried. and everytym it gets delayed by 2 to 3days but this time its around 8days it has been delayed...so please guide me

asbvcx wrote:

shaaaannn wrote:

someone please help me and reply me fast....pls pls.....for the above