I had sex with my boy friend after my period, we had protected sex. I didn't have any contraceptive pills after or before the sex and not sure the sperm went inside or not. I checked the condom after sex, sperm was inside the condom. even i didn't let my b/frnd to touch my vagina with his naked penis.

Now, my period is delayed by 12 days. We are tensed. Is there any chance that I can get pregnant. Wot shall I do?I am worried. Please help.

Lolita

Hi Lolita: When you mentioned about "I didn't have any contraceptive pills after or before the sex" Does this mean that you haven't been on BCP!? Or does it mean that you ran out of them? If you ran out, then your delay is probably been from stopping the pill, it takes about 1 month - sometimes up to 3 months - for your periods to become regular!

Delays in your period have many reasons why! 1. Of course pregnancy! 2. An infection 3. Stress 4. Diet 5. BCP's

When used correctly condoms are 97% effective, so I think in your case it will probably be more about stress than anything else! Also your weight has a lot to do with your period regularity! If you are under or over weight it can stop your period!

To get the pregnancy question out of the way, IF you can afford it buy a HPT and see tommorrow morning! IF you cna't call your local planned parenthood clinic and ask them to do a test! Also IF your boyfriend ALWAYS uses a condom this is great, IF he only uses it sometimes, then I would like you to get also checked for an STD! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health honey!

hello lolita32145, I've read your post just now(2012) me and my girlfriend is on this situation like you over a year ago, i assume that you have overcome this problem, so now im asking your help, how do we deal with this kind of problem, because were getting kinda worried about the matter, i would really appreciate if you could reply as soon as possible. your reply would be great of help to us, and others who are also in this kind of situation. thanks again.

Hi Honey! I know you were asking lolita, but if you want my 2 cents I can help you figure out things? Just let me know and I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!