I need your help badly. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 3 rd day of my periods and after that I continued with my heavy periods for the next 3 days too. He did not ejaculate inside me. So are there any chances of pregnancy? pls help I am very worried. Pls help.

Your chances of becoming pregnant are slim to none. You were not ovulating and the sperm he got inside of you will be dead by the time you do ovulate. When the uterine wall was shedding it would of pushed out a lot of the sperm and killed it since it is a very harsh environment when on your period. Try not to stress out because stress can cause pregnancy like symptoms and even cause your next period to be late. Good Luck

Thank you Heather88 for replying.

I am a bit relieved after your reply. But still i am going through a home pregnancy test tomorrow early morning as its 4 days since i have missed my periods.

Regards.