hi everyone,

me n my guy have had an unprotected intercourse. i was wearing my underwear but he was not. n my unddy was kinda wet. i am worried as i did not get my periods yet. is it something really serious and am i pregnant ?? someone please reply asap.

Did you have unprotected sex or not?
Was there penetration?

You say that your undies were wet... are you saying that you had dry humping, but that he ejaculated on your undies?
Or are you saying that you lubricated and wet your panties?

I suspect if you didn't have penetration that your odds of being pregnant are lower, but if you were simulating intercourse without protection, you are still running a risk.

That's why we urge you use protection EVERY TIME! (Whether or not you kept your undies on, he should be wearing a condom.)

hi,

Thanks for d reply. There was no penetration. This was our first time and i have no idea about it. When i asked him he said he did not ejaculate.

mine is also same situation..
wen me n my boyfriend had the sex, i was wearing panty.. he also didn't com inside my vagina.. is it possible tat the sperm caught on my panty got into my body?? i'm missing periods for one month..
is it possible tat the sperm can pass through cloth from the start of vagina to onner??also he didn't enter my vagina..
how long does a sperm has to swin from the starting of vagina to inner areas to make me pregnant??
mu panty was wet, bcoz i lubricated also he may have ejaculated..
but there is certaily no penetration..

cud i be pregnant??
i'm getting colourless fluids and white fluid from my vagina.. what does it mean??
my periods date is march 4th.. now its 23rd and i didn't get periods..
please reply me..
i'm so scared..
some one please help me..
please..
i'm terrified..

Yes, it is certainly possible that sperm or semen deposited on the panty could then enter the vagina and start a pregnancy.
As for how long this takes to travel up the woman's reproductive tract.... only a matter of hours. Conception usually occurs within an hour or two of intercourse.

I understand that both of you are saying that there was NO penetration. Yet, you both have found wet spots on the panty.
This is why we urge that you insist that he take precautions... you don't have control over where his sperm spurts when you are engaging in this type of activity. And so, unless he's wearing a condom, or you have some other form of birth control in place, you have no control over it...

Please speak with a planned parenthood counselor about getting a pregnancy test and discuss your options for birth control and protection at your age.

Also, the fact that you have one period missed, or delayed, doesn't necessarily mean that you are pregnant. Take the test however, to be sure.

hi,

He is very confident that he did not ejaculate and he's also telling me not to get scared unnecessarily. Can it occur in his absence? i am worried as i missed my periods. but there is one more thing, i had been out of country 2 months back and my periods was delayed by 12days. i was supposed to get it on 8th(jan) but got it on 20th(jan). when i returned, i got it on 20th feb again. So as per calculation i was supposed to get it on 24th of march as feb has just 28 days. will this be a concern ?

If your bf is confident that he did not ejaculate, and you trust him, chances are you are not pregnant from that encounter.

It is not unusual for a girl to skip or delay a period during times of stress, or travel, or change in environment. This is especially true for very young girls, or those who have just started having periods.

If you are still concerned, get an EPT test and conduct it at home, but I'm doubtful that you have to worry.

Thanks a lot ! and just one last thing,,,v got intimate exactly the day after my periods ? i read the reviews n it said chances are less when its just the day after periods. Is it really true ?

ALWAYS use protection. IT doesn't matter what day of the month it is
IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO ASSURE THAT YOU'RE SAFE.

I had a urine test at home today using the Preg card and it showed negative. Can i be confident about that ?