hi doc..

my bf an i having sex on june 27, i'm expecting my period but my period came on june 30..now i'm expecting my perion on july 30..but i'm 1 week delayed..do i should worry? i'm taking medicine( VALPROS ) other said that my medicine is cause of my delayed is this true? but on june i'm 2 days delayed and now july i'm 1week delay..i take a pregnancy test in afternoon but it's negative..when do i should the pregnancy test? please help me..i'm realy worried..thank you!

Valpros (sodium valproate) is an anti-convulsant used in the treatment of psychiatric conditions requiring the administration of a mood stabilizer.  

The risk of birth defects with Valpros is two to five times higher than other frequently used anti-epileptic drugs (absolute rates of birth defects 6-11%). You must not get pregnant while taking this drug!

Yes, Valpros can affect the menstrual cycle. However, the issue of potential birth defect is the over riding concern. You must be vigilant and always use protection if you are taking this medication. 

Having scared you with that, give it a few more days to see if your period starts. I'm betting it will. The fact that you had your period after you had sex strongly suggests you are not pregnant. You didn't mention if you add sex in July before your period was supposed to start. If you did not, then you are not pregnant. If you had unprotected sex since your June period, all bets are off. Pregnancy is a possibility.

on july we did not sex...yah we had unprotcted sex on june..! how can i be sure that i'm not pregnant? just wait a few more days or 1week?

If you did not have sex in July as you said, then you are not pregnant, almost 100% sure.

If still unsure, it would be around the time already that you could take a pregnancy test. Best time to test would be with your first pee of the day as your body has the highest concentration of the HCG pregnancy hormone at this time to give you the most accurate result. Good luck