Hi mam,

Actually I had sex with my fiance on 5 th march ie 4 th day of my period and had ipill on 7 th.

Again I had sex on 26 March where condom torn  and had ipill on 28 March 

I am expecting my period on 3 April but now it's 7and no sign of period .I am very afraid of pregnenacy.

If by any chance I got pragnent could you suggest me safest medicine to bring period back.

Please suggest

Thanks 

Hi Bib,

Taking ONE Ipill can delay your period.  Taking more than one per cycle is not recommended and can INCREASE the side effects, an early or late period being just one of them.

It is unlikely you are pregnant. 

The Ipill is NOT as effective as a properly used condom OR a daily birth control pill.  It is NOT intended to be used as a backup or more than once per cycle.  It contains a large dose of hormones that your body DOES NOT need.

Take a home pregnancy test using your first morning urine.  It should be accurate by now.

If you are pregnant, which is unlikely, you'd be looking at an abortion.

Yes ,could you suggest me some safest medicine to abort my pregnenacy .I am not sure I am pregnant or not but after trying with pregnancy kit if I find pregnant in that case need medicine to abort .
So request you to please provide the safest medicine name so that it does not harm more.

So in case if i am pregnant I wanted to know from you which tablet should I take too bring my period back and does this tablet has any side effects in my post pregnancy.

I am really scared it's almost 5 days delayed.

Take the home test first.

Then see your doctor. Abortion medication is prescription and you really DO need to follow up to make sure it is complete. If not, you can get very ill or even become infertile. You could also deliver a severely handicapped child.

Thanks I got my period

Thanks for the update.