i had my irregular periods bfore and feb.2013 i went to ob to consult about it.. she gave me primolut-N to stop my period then a pills to make my period regular.. and since then my period became regular.. stop taking pills june 20 two weeks after my period and then again i got my period again june 25.. i was shocked because i'am regular but i realized maybe its just an effect of stopping taking pills.. so by then i expect my period to come july 22 because i've been regualr 28 days cycle.. Until now iam 2weeks delayed and i had sex with my boyfriend date-june 29,july 5/11/16/20 and 31.. i think there is a psibility of geeting pregnant ryt? my smells gets sensitive and i feel always hungry.. 1week delayed i used pt, but it was negative..I aso have white disharge..iam confused.. am i pregnant?

If your period has not occurred within 2 weeks, take the test again. If it shows negative then you probably just missed a period. Your body may still be adjusting in response to the medication you were taking.

Thank you The Geeze.. I took pregnancy test two weeks of missed period and it was positve.. i tried it twice and positive..

I would see my physician. Have him give the pregnancy test to confirm.