my last period was june 9 th and i missed my period july 9th and now im 15 days late, i have taken a home pregnancy test and it came out negative, and i went to doctor 2 days ago and took another urine test it came out negative, he gave me a blood test, and i just got my results today it came out positive, that i was pregnant, so im confused, this has never happen to me i got 2 kids. im i really pregnant, when will my urine show a postive result? any one ? help please.

I would trust the blood test because it is much more sensitive than the urine test. Urine tests are prone to false negatives. So, chances are, you are pregnant.

i've taken several urine test and all came out negative... my situation is somewhat confusing and i'm simply riding it out... things are happening that has never happend before and i'm not sure if i'm pregnant or not. i had my period starting may 30th to june 4th. Two days later i began spotting and went to the doctors. my Dr. said my body is restarting itself or something like that.. didn't quit understand. but during that time may 30th- june 4th i was being treated for a yeast infection. after the spotting, day 3... blood was flowing... dr. said to treat it as another period... okay, so when july came i was expecting my period. it never came till 20 days later. started as brownish spotting on day 19th, and just this morning it completely stopped, no blood...nothing.... now that its nearly evening time, i'm spotting a pinkish color! my periods usually last 5-6 days, this past one only lasted 3days and now i'm spotting? help!

yes u are pregnant the blood test is more accurate then the prenancy test if i were u i would wait 2 more weeks and take another urine test if u really don't believe the blood test it should then show u a positive results but i'm positive that your pregnant if the blood test confirms it