i am 3 weeks delayed yet my pregnancy test is negative, i already check it 3x but still no menstration.. i already took medicine for headache... wahat should i do?

do you have any symptoms of pregnancy?have you been on any type of birth control? sometimes when you take a test the hcg levels aren't as high as they should be or just don't show up.I know a woman who got a negative prgnancy test until she was 7 months preg.I think you should go to the doctor and see wha tthey say.ask for a blood test! good luck!

I was wondering what the outcome was in the end. I am 19 days late. I checked a few days ago and the test was negative. I am waiting to see what is going on. I was wondering the same thing as you were.

Hi .. I was just wondering how you got on? Please let me know. I am in the same boat pretty much. I am 5 days late for my period when i am usually every 28 days - never late... have taken 2 preg tests both came back negative but i have no signs of coming on at all. Me and my husband are trying for a baby - we have had 2 missed misscariages this year but still trying ... its so horrible not knowing! We have tried alot this month and have used no protection for over a year. Last Miscarrige was in June ... has this happened to anyone else before ???... has anyone had negative tests but still been pregnant ??? The clearblue tests i used said they show positive 4 days before period due !!!!! :'(

Ok I am in the same boat!!! I am never late and I am right now going on seven days late. I had a miscarriage in Oct. and that test took forever to come back postive, even though all the test say they should within five days of your missed period. I went to the doc. today and they have now done a blood test and I guess we will see, I am suppose to get the test results back on Friday. It is horrible having to wait. o.O

Hi..me too having the same prob ..can anybody help..it's now almost three weeks late..I did pregnancy test twice & it's showing negative!!
I can't see any symptoms of pregnancy too...Why am I not getting my periods??

I found this site to be useful

babycenter.com/expert/preconception/gettingpregnant/7106.html

Good luck to those that are trying :-)

Ok my husband and i have been trying for almost a year i am like clock work with my period every 26 days.. well im 3 weeks late and no positive test yet i have taken at least 10 all kinds what should i do i really am dieing to know here!!!

2 weeks late, spotting for 4 days, its almost been 3 weeks and still a negative pregnancy test. should i take another one in a week? i cant really get to the doctor soon.

I have had 2 friends experience similar things. One friend had periods, negative home pregnancy tests, and negative bloodwork clear until she was 5 months pregnant. She had a very healthy baby boy, who is now more than a year old. Another friend never gets positive home pregnancy tests or bloodwork, but her symptoms and ultrasound ultimately prove that she is pregnant. Unfortunately for the second one, she has had miscarriages because of testosterone levels that are too high.

I'm sort of in the same boat at the moment. My period isn't late officially just yet. My cycles run anywhere from 27 to 34 days, and I'm currently on day 29 with no period, and lots of pregnancy symptoms, but my tests have all shown negative results. I had a miscarriage back in March at about 7 weeks pregnant. I had only had a positive result a few days before it happened.

Here's hoping I'm pregnant, and the same for everyone trying to conceive. Good luck!

you could be pregnant ...my first child i was 3 weeks late and did several test. but i did have the depro injection that lasts 3 months. so according to the doctor it was still working so therefore i wasn't pregnant. But i was so....just be alert and if you are trying start tsking folic acid just in case.

My periOd is ushaully reqular but i am nOw 16 days late. Last mOnth i was only 6 days late and i suspect the cause of that was cause i was really stressed. but this month things were diffrent. Im nOt stressed out at all, i took a few home pregnancy tests and they were all negative. Me and my fiancee have been trying for about 6 months now but we haven't gotten any luck :-(
I also went to my Ob/gyn got checked out for any stds/Hiv and everything came out negative.
so i was wondering what could be the problem!?
btw i went to the hospital for these sharp horrible stomach pains yesterday and i found out i had a small u.t.i
i was wondering can that delay my period
or can that effect my urine pregnancy results

pleaseeeeee qive me your feed backs!!!
i'll keep every One pOsted

hi, i am also 16 days delayed. When i took PT only one line appeared after overnight the 2nd faint line appears, could that be POSITIVE? I also took blood test, after 5 minutes the 2nd faint line appeared the pathologist could not decide if its positive or negative. He said to take a test again.

Can anyone tell me how you eneded up--- not trying to conceive , but I am late and worried

Currently 13 days LATE .... Took around 6 Pregnancy test all came back negative

My cycle is on day 45, I usually get my period on day 30 to 35, longest ever has been day 39. I have taken two pregnancy tests, one 4 days ago and one today, and both came back negative. The only "symptom" I might be having is pelvic pain.... which could be cramps too I guess but they feel different and I'm not bloated like I usually am with premenstrual cramps. I am dying to find out if I am pregnant or not, we've been trying almost a year. Every day seems like an eternity!!!