hi.. I've been drinking leisure 18 slimming coffee since march 25.. I only have one sachet left..it's very effective.. I lost my appetite to eat any food.. I try to eat though about 2-5 spoonfuls per meal..sometimes i don't eat at all.. During my first week of drinking, i experienced insomia and dryness of thoat, mouth and lips. now, i lost those side effects.. But i'm still having fast palpitations and anxiety attacks.. And there's one very important thing but i'm not sure if it's because of the coffee.. I'm 8 weeks delayed now.. I dnt hav regular cycle of menstruation (means i dnt menstruate on time..sometime 2nd week of the month, sometimes first, sometimes 3rd or fourth) i'm 8 weeks delayed now but i'm not having any pregnancy symptoms.. I'm not sure if it's because of leisure slimming coffee because my bofriend and have been making love once or twice every week for the past 1 year and a half without any contraceptive, protection or withdrawal method.. I hav not taken a pregnancy test yet because i was thinking maybe this is because of the coffee.. What do you think guys? Pls help.. are you experiencing delayed period too when drinking leisure 18 slimming coffee?

You should probably take a pregnancy test and stop drinking the coffee until you're sure of anything.

I agree. 8 weeks is really a long period. If your period is delayed for that long, that means that your body is trying to tell you just one thing - something is seriously wrong with you. Also, I don't believe that there is a possible pregnancy. Delayed period reasons in this case are more serious for sure.

8 weeks and no pregnancy test - I don't think that there is pregnancy because I believe that you would star to notice some changes, right? Anyway, that huge amount of the coffee for sure won't help you with your health. Stop drinking coffee and start doing some tests. I am sure that you are dealing with some hormonal imbalance. 

hi.. i'm 21yrs old and my period is 8weeks (more than 2 months) delayed. During my first month, i felt soreness and tenderness of breasts.. It was so sore that i scolded my boyfriend when he touched it (i thought my period was about to come but it didn't). However, the soreness and tenderness of my breasts lasted only for a week and i have not experienced it again. my boyfriend and I have been making love twice to five times a week for more than a year now and we do not use any form of contraceptives or withdrawal method.. I guess we both want a baby together.. But we are delaying trying a pregnancy test.. I have no nausea, bloating, constipation and food cravings. However, i do feel dizzy sometimes and get headaches now and then.. Is 8weeks delayed with minimal pregnancy symptoms still an indication that i'm pregnant? If i'm pregnant, why did it take almost 2 years to happen? Help please..

hi! i'm in the same boat right now and was wondering what happened?

May i know what happen to your babies after you give birth? Any defects on your baby?

what is side effects if the pregnant women drink this Coffee?