ANYONE COULD HELP ME OR GIVE ME ADVICE FOR MY PROBLEM. SINCE MY LAST PERIOD ON JANUARY (I DON'T REMEMBER THE EXACT DATE) .. UNTIL NOW FEB. 24 I STILL DON'T HAVE MY PERIOD FOR THE WHOLE MONTH OF FEBRUARY. YET I TOOK A PT TEST BUT IT'S SAY NEGATIVE. WHAT SHOULD I DO? DO I NEED TO TAKE A PT TEST AGAIN? OR MAYBE THE CYCLE IS TO LATE AND I DON'T NEED TO BE WORRIED? :-|

Hi Nickz,

Take another test. Use your first morning urine and follow the directions to the letter. If it is still negative, you are probably not pregnant.

If you still haven't had your period, check with your doctor as to why. They can do an exam and also run a blood test.

Hope it helps.

PS: CAPS are considered SHOUTING

Hi thanks for the advice.. anyway that's the 1st thing I did my 1st urine in the morning but it say negative, anyway i'll try to take a new pt again to make it sure..anyway before this thing happened last january nagtataka ako kc after ko mag pills nagka period ako for almost 1 to 2 days lang. nagulat ako kc regular period ko is tumatagal ng 3 to 5 days. then after ng period ko ng january hindi na ko ulit ng take ng pills. then this month of february hindi pa rin ako nagkakaroon. hindi kaya dhil sa pag stop ko ng pills? kc twice lang kmi ng doo ng husband ko it is impossible kaya na mabuntis agad ako? kc wala din nman signs and sympthoms na buntis ako. not like my 1st pregnancy na feel ko agad na meron. pero ngyon wala talaga. and b4 sa unang baby ko, unang pt ko agad nag positive agad ako. pero ngyon negative. :'(

I just need your opinion here. I had a menstruation last june 24 to 29. The first day of my period was really unusual for me. I cant move at all because of the pain that i felt. My partner and I had sex last June 11 and 14. As per my calendar i was said to be fertile that time. After my menstruation last june i had this feeling that i am pregnant. I took a preg test but it was negative. This past few days i felt like im going to vomit, nausea and dizziness followed and the feeling that i am pregnant. Whats happening? Is it possible that i am pregnant? Thanks