i really, really do need someone's help in this. i've been worrying myself to death. the first time my boyfriend and i had sex was on the 23rd of march and then on the 24th, i began my period. i lasted for a week, ending on the 1st of april. since then, we had sex i'd say about 6 different times and now it's the 3rd of may and i haven't gotten my period yet. i missed a complete month when usually i would start around the 20s of a month. the only reason i'm worried is because my periods are ALWAYS routine, always on time. like clockwork. and i can't start birth control until i DO start my period again. and i'm not that worried, on the other hand, because we did use a condom each time and it never broke and he would always pull out before he came. i've heard that girls' cycles do change but i would still like someone's opinion on this. my mother knows everything that's going on and she honestly doesn't have an answer for me because she herself doesn't know. am i to worry any further? or just continue to wait for it to happen? or, rather, when SHOULD i begin to worry if it still doesn't come? i bled for a few days about two weeks ago but that was definetely from the break of my hymen. HELPPPPP

i have the same situation;did you find any answers for that?? im very worried =/

I think you should not be worried too much coz it may happen sometimes in our life since our mood changes daily. Sometimes we're so stressed out that our body produces hormones that halt our bleeding. Changing schedules can really throw off your body clock. This is particularly true if you go from days to nights at work or vice versa.Carrying around too much weight can hormonally shift your cycles and even stop them. Most women will see a return to normal cycles and fertility with the loss of some weight.f you do not have enough body fat you will not have regular periods, sometimes you can eve cause your periods to stop all together. This is called amenorrhea. A woman is not considered to have secondary amenorrhea until she has missed three menstrual periods in a row. Typically a weight gain will help you have your periods return. This is a frequent cause of a missed period in women who work out to an extreme or are professional athletes.

on a period day bfr she get periods i had sex wit her past 5 days stil c did nt get periods is ther any chance of she geting pregnante ?we did wit unprotectd and she took pill from the day she took her health is nt good feel like vomitng head shaking and unhealthy nd getng tird for sume fewmins tel me r email me if u hve solutin for diz. Help

my girlfriend have pregnant so tell me any helpfull idea please..