hi, i have period circle of 28 days n tht is regular. now i was expecting my periods on 12th march bt it did'nt & m having blood spot every day. a single spot a day, its color is sometimes darker n sometimes lighter. m having nousea all d day after having food. bt i tested last night on 15th bt my test is negetive. m woried.. m i pregnant or not & y is test negetive if my period is missed. n is it safe to have sex evn in missed period? will it couse some problem? how will i come to know about what hapen to me? how long my spoting will remain? in my whole family nobody had spoting. i heard it only here that it is possible... help me out pls...

If you took a test last night on the 15th then it may have been too soon. i would say give it another week. in the meantime try drinking flat coka cola and biscuits (like plain digestives) if you are pregnant this will help with the nausea.