Hi,My name is Aakash and i am 23 years , I had a Unprotected sex with my feonsay a day before her periods .I am not sure that I have ejaculated the sperm inside or not ,, But when it was about to release i pulled my pennis out But according to my feonsay, I have released sperm inside and to be on a safer side she had an I-Pill after 6 hours of sex. Its been 2 days now she has not started bleeding , Please help me is she safe ,Is it possible not to bleed after consuming  i-pill .. 

Please help me and I am very worried about her . What to do and what should be the next step. Is she safe after taking i pill with 6 hour .. Is there any thing else she need to take care of ..

Please Need your help .. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi Aakash,

If you had sex the day before her period was due it is very unlikely she'd get pregnant.  The egg would not be viable. 

The i-pill is very effective within 72 hours.

Her period may be delayed now by the i-pill.  It is a very large dose of hormones.  Common side effects include her period being early or late and heavier or lighter than normal. It can take a few cycles for it to return to normal.

I don't think she's pregnant.

Hope it helps.

Thanks you so much for your reply Sir,i really appreciate that you have spend a precious time of yours to reply my question . One more question , is I pill can cause any harmful effect on her pregnancy in future , and Should I need to take a preg test to just make it sure , if yes then in how many days i can do so ..

You're welcome.

The i-pill is safe and will cause no problems in the future. Just remember that her next few periods can be early or late and lighter or heavier than normal.

If she wants to test you need to wait at least 2 and preferably 3 weeks after having sex. It takes time for the hormones to rise high enough to be detected.

Good luck, hope it helps.

Thanks you so much for your reply ..