Hi. I will try to make this as blunt as possible. My girlfriend is EXTREMELY regular. We even calculate when she will be on and off her period and plan certain things around it. We have NEVER had sex, but participate in dry-humping/rubbing. I ALWAYS have a condom on, and she takes birth control. From her last period to now, we have done stuff like that 3 times. And I never cum around or near her. She finishes me off with a HJ and I spurt into the condom. We check for leaks in the condom everytime by blowing into it to inflate it. all 3 times there were no holes or leaks. However, right now she is about 5 days late. I told her that I think it is because we got into a HUGE misunderstanding at the beginning of the week, and the emotional stress may have caused it to be late, or that her irregular sleep patterns may have caused it because she wakes up at 6 am everyday to babysit to little girls. We have scratched and dug through out minds to try and figure out why she is so late, but nothing has gone wrong, no cum, no pre-seminal fluid, has even been close to the opening of her vagina. She took a test 4 days after her missed period and within seconds it came up negative, but we are still frightened. My parents are going through things and I have NO IDEA how i will break the news of a baby to them. But like I said, we have NO idea how this could have happened. And to rule out other things, no i never touched her after touching myself, she doesn't like mutual masturbation, and we have never done anything other than just rub against each other.

Your answer/help is GREATLY appreciated.
Thank you.

Aww, well first off hats off for you for being a concerned and helpful boyfriend! I remember my ex didn't take interest at all in these things, even when I was 3 days late and literally crying because I was so scared, he didn't wanna know because it was too much information :-D and that time we had had sex so yeah, I was pretty frantic. What I can say is that you guys have absolutely nothing to worry about! In order to get pregnant you have to have direct contact between the penis and the vagina and there has to be ejaculation. Seeing that you guys have been super careful (Bravo to that!) I'd say whatever it is, it's just some whack in her cycle. All women get it, especially assuming you two are still young, it's not uncommon for young girls to have changes in their cycles. :-) And I think you guys stressing over it isn't helping it either, because all emotional stress CAN and WILL delay your period, I am a walking example of that. Sometimes you just miss a period, it happens. So I can say that pregnancy isn't the issue here, if you guys still want to be sure and her period doesn't show up in say a week, retest, by then it definitely should show an accurate result. If there is still nothing, either wait until her next period or then she should go to the doctor to have it checked out that there aren't any other problems. Best of luck to both of you!  :-D

Thank you. :) Yes I am concerned for her because she is a year younger than me and still has so much to experience in the world, and on top of that i promised her a great future, and a baby would delay that. I did tell her to stop worrying and that was the reason I got the test. So she could take it and feel a bit better and less stressed. Thank you for your reply!

Just checking back! Any sign of her period yet?

I was wondering the same question because I have the same issue as you do. Anyway, I didn't have intercourse for more than 1 year. That was really bad period in my life.

Now, I have a boyfriend again and I can tell that I am happy. I didn't have to wait for more than 2 months to sleep with him.

We did it once, twice - who counts anymore?

I am pretty sure that we had intercourse during my ovulation, and now my period is late. For 11 days. I did two pregnancy tests and they were negative.

So, delayed menstruation causes are what? I was reading that this can be because of my abstinence for a while, I was reading a lot about this...But I am not sure anymore...

Hey, I completly agree with DggyDgP as if and when i get a boyfriend if i have someone like you well i must say i would be over the moon. You are showing heaps of maturity and good on you! Yeah don't worry I have gone 11 weeks, 9 weeks and yes that is unusual and not right but so many things can alter our periods. You have been really careful and if the sperm hits the air it dies anyway so i think you REALLY safe :) As DggyDgP said any sign of it yet?

Best of Luck and keep up what your doing. Truely amazing :)