Hello. I am pragya singh. I had my periods on 6th feb. I had intercourse on 15th feb by a withdrawal process. And had i pill on 17tb feb. I also had prgnancy test on this day too. It was negative. 

From 24th feb that is 1 week after having i pill i had spotting ( brownish mucus in a very little amount was there). I also had a pregnancy tst on this day it was negative. But from 26th feb spotting did not occurred. 

I am having my next period date on 4th march that i today and till now i did not have my periods but from yesterday and day before yesterday i am having pain in my legs the way i had during my periods. Am i pregnant ? Are these sign of pregnancy ? Did i had an i pill that's why i missed my period or had that spotting for 3 days? Am i pregnant?  But i m am not having any abdominal pain nausea vomitting. 

you took the i pill on time ,the chances of u being pregant are low,

But the spotting and did not had my periods today. Why all this is there?

because the i pill will do that ,you should return to yor nomal period in about a month or two

Are u sure that i m nt pregnant?

m pretty sure ,but of course i cant be 100% sure ,according to the medical books the i pill is 95%effiective if taken within 72 hours after sex,but u still have that 5%chance of being pregant,but in my opinion i think it more like 98%effective,but then again there a 2%chance of being pregnant,get another pregnance test

Hi i had my period date on 4th march till now i did not had my periods i had taken the i pill on 17th feb and had sex on 15th feb am i pregnant