Hello. I'm 19 years old. I have been on the depo shot for almost 2 years now. A lot of people i know have gained weight, but i'm losing weight. Some times i can go on for 2 days without eating, but this hasn't happen until i got on Depo. Also i have high blood pressure, but my doctor said it would be okay for the depo shot. I don't understand what's going on. I've started out with the pills but it didn't work out for me, because i couldn't remember to take them at the same time everyday. Any reply would helpful.

Hey im 16 and im having the exact same problem. i used to be on the pill but i couldnt remember to take it every day so my docter put me on the shot but she said it would help me gain weight but i lost about 6 or 7 pounds in the last month, and i got my shot a month ago for the first time. and i dont no if its bc of the shot and i dont no what to do about it.