Hi! Everybody talk about detoxication. I want to know why you detoxing your body should. What is benefit of detoxication?

Hi! Detoxing your body you remove the source of disease symptoms. Detoxing the body removes toxins from chemicals. Detoxication can remove most chemical toxins from your body tissues and body organs. If toxins are present within your body, oxygen and the body's food supply cannot get inside your cells to supply needed nutrients, nor can the cells waste products get out. Diseases, such as cancer can be in relation with toxins. When these body toxins are removed, your body can then restore a healthy balance. I hope that you understand why detoxing your body is important. You must eat healthy food without chemicals. Remove all chemicals from your diet. Also you must drink enough water.