Hi! I have acne. But, I also have liver disease caused by infections. What is relation between liver damage and acne?

Hi! I think that there is relation between liver damage and acne. When I eat junk food, acne gets worse. The liver is responsible for detoxifying the blood. Once detoxified, this blood moves into your entire body to provide your cells with oxygen and digested nutrients. You eat, breathe, and create so many toxins, the liver neutralize these toxins. If you have liver damage, that condition eventually leads to the excretion of these toxins through your skin and face. Excessive toxins coming out through your skin can lead to acne and other skin disorders. Hormones, such as androgens that are not neutralized by the liver, can get back into the blood and move into the skin cells where they pile up and cause an over production of sebum that will flow into the hair follicle. This over production can cause acne. Help your liver, I avoid junk food, smoke and I live healthy.