My mother suffers arthritis pain. She uses drugs every day. She uses ointments and some home made preparations. I heard about an analgetic called Diclofenac . Is it helpful in arthritis pain? I am interested in that drug, because I think that she still hasn’t found really helpful analgetic.

Diclofenac is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Indications for diclofenac are different pains and inflammatory reactions. NSAILs are very effective in pain control. Arthritis is kind of inflammatory disease, and as I know Diclofenac is recommended in arthritis.
It may cause gastrointestinal problems during chronic therapy.
Diclofenac is most frequently used drug for pain control in the world. It is really effective pain killer. I am familiar with arthritis pain and often use diclofenac.
For the prevention of gastric problems there are gastroresistent capsulae as dosage form.

To my knowledge, Dicofenac is NOT available for human use in the United States. However, I recently found out about it from my veterinarian, who prescribed it for my goats arthritis. Large animal vets carry it by the name of Surpass and it is available for large animal use in the USA. I have arthritis and if, by chance, I happen to get any Dicofenac on me when I apply it to my goats leg and I notice a difference.....I'll let you know ;-) I do understand it may cause gastro problems and I've been advised to wear gloves when I use it.