Hello! My friend had problems with her joints. For example she had two fingers on her left hand that usually get inflamed and hurt her a lot. The symptoms were usually gone after a few days when taking pain relievers. Then after some time she had an inflamed knee which was really red and painful. The next time she had pain in her back and then in her foot. The symptoms were the same but on the different parts of her body. She told me she had circulatory arthritis. Is she kidding me?

Hello! Well, I can’t say I know much about circulatory arthritis but if your friend told you that circulatory arthritis was her diagnose than that’s it. Actually there are more then one hundred different sorts of arthritis, so everything is possible. The symptoms you describe are the most common symptoms of arthritis: painful, swollen and inflamed joints. There is no cure for arthritis and the most common treatment is with non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs.