I know this question gets asked a lot and the only way to make sure is to take a pregnancy test, but for me i thinks its still too early (but I did two strip tests anyway and they showed up as negative).

i'm 25 and my fiance is 26. we had unprotected sex for like three days, and on the third day night i took the morning after pill. I honestly didnt want to use any protections at the beginning but on the third day i got nervous. anyways, i had a very light period a week later (which was also the same days as my period was due),, I had couple of visible blood clots as well. but it was lighter than usual (period lasted for 6 days). now its been almost a week since my period, but i'm still cramping especially in my lower right abdomen..i also had severe headaches before and after the period.

clearly, i'm quite worried. I'm planning to take a few pregnancy tests in the next couple of weeks. i just want to know if anyone else had the same symptoms as i'm having right now,, cramps! even weeks after taking the pill? is it normal or should i see a doctor immediately?

ps. cramps are not severe though, there are quite bearable. just a tight pain coming from inside..

thank you for your kind replies!